Introduction/Preview :)

Hello There :)

We are three cousins, basically three girl cousins who just came up with the idea of writing our own story!!

And so here it is: NEVER EVER (Charlotte's Story) !

The story is planned to update every Sunday on a weekly basis!

We would also like to point out that we are no professionals, so you might find some errors here and there ─despite us having an editor, who's also not professional.

More than votes & comments, we do care that you enjoy our story, so please do!

I. Hints to get you excited:

•Interesting, different female protagonist (main character)? Check✔

•Arrogant, cold, and a handsome billionaire with an UNUSUAL back story as the male protagonist? Check✔

Extra tip: he doesn't change attitude overnight **wink**

•Cliffhangers? Check✔

•Interesting character development for different characters? Check✔ (though you better check it out for yourselves here ;))

•Regular updates? Check✔

•Unique love story? You'll fall in love with their love before they fall for each other ;) Check✔✔

Interested now? ;)

II. Another test for YOU to see if our book will be to your taste:

•Romance lover? We promise we'll melt you ;)

•Slow-paced, yet affective and logical romance lover? We'll double melt you, slowly and logically ;) Lol.

•You enjoy deep yet fun stories? Deepness and fun is what we're trying to present here!

•You enjoy different plots and non-stereotypes? You have no idea how hard we try to keep this piece of writing different and unique! ;)

•You enjoy anime/manga/TV series? Each chapter is planned to be like an episode!

•You like to fangirl? Oh you're welcomed here! ;)

Now, do you see yourself going through this journey with us? ;)

III. Protagonists Introduction:

1▪ Charlotte Thorne: A twenty two year-old young maiden, bashful, naïve, and a tear-jerker. She actually cries quite much ─which actually puts her personality at a whole different level from normal female protagonists you usually get to know in other stories. In a nutshell, Charlotte presents herself as your basic damsel in distress at first, only to drastically grow a backbone as the series progresses **wink, wink** So we're warning you: if you're looking for the stereotypical female cursing and hot-headedness in her actions since chapter 1, this book is not for you :)

Cast member: Emma Watson (actress)

2▪ Rickard Alexander Ellington Conway: Italian-rooted. Handsome. Cold. Arrogant. Full of secrets. Upon reading such description, one would think he's your typical Wattpad arrogant billionaire. Well, maybe he is, maybe not?

Be sure to give us your input once you finish book three :)

**This character is among our golden cards in this book.
Although the description seems typical, we trust his potential beyond any other character. The more you advance with this story, the deeper you'll fall for him.

Cast member: Mariano Di Vaio (male model)

IV. Preview:

"I..." I stuttered, dazed.

"You?" He echoed, enticingly, and neared me a step more.

"I..." I breathed lowly again, and took another step back, feeling the edge of the desk touch the back of my thigh, indicating I can't back anymore.

"I do not wish to go to the meeting. And I already gave back my salary, so there's n-nothing that can really keep me here." I protested, softly.

He closed the few steps separating us, and towered me, our bodies almost touching.

I leaned back further against the desk, and put my hands behind me for support.

He leaned further too, and caged me with his hands from either sides, by placing them beside my hands over the desk.

His angled jaw came into my sight at this, and the thick, intoxicating scent of cologne radiating from his muscular neck drugged my nostrils.

He was horribly near, and my breathing was utterly uneven. His face needed just a holy bit lowering, and we'd ─No! I mean and if he leans a bit closer th-then I might see his features clearer. Yes! Clearer, that's it!

"Davvero?" His deep vocals came, and at this, his minted breath fanned my lips.

**Davvero: Really**

"There's nothing to pin you here?"

~☆~☆~

V. General notes:

N.O.T.E 1: The main character, Charlotte Thorne, is a crybaby. Yes, Charlotte cries too, too, too much. And truth is, we don't regret making her so, even if it lost us a lot of potential readers. Not only did they waste on themselves (lololol), but also, jokes aside, we enjoyed challenging ourselves on how to have our damsel in distress main character grow a backbone as the series progresses. Especially given that Charlotte's personality development reflects our growth as authors, we're really proud of her character development over the trilogy.

For those who don't know what we mean by our development as authors: The third book is still being updated at the moment, while book 1 was published in 2015 (so yes, we've grown five years with this series :))

N.O.T.E 2: This story is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, or incidents are products of hard work, and imagination. Any resemblence to actual persons, living or dead, locales, or fictional characters, is merely coincidential. Additionally, a trigger watning must be inserted here. As the story progresses, certain content from violence, to substance, vulgar language, and even sexual scenes is to be expected. Read at your own risk :)

N.O.T.E. 3 (Newly added note considering the book has been receiving a lot of hate on this lately): Won't waste a lot of lines with this: NEC'S is not Storm and Silence. We are not the amazing and respectable Robert Thier. We didn't know about the other book before readers started comparing Rickard to Rikkard. Some even went as far as to claim even the family names are stolen (to be honest those were really funny and amused us), you have a lot of time at hand to hate, don't you?
Lovely reader, before you judge, visit google, search 'British names and surnames' We're sure you'll stumble into: 'Rickard'/'Ellington'/ 'Conway', see? They're for everyone and anyone to use in a story.
Also, and with all due respect to other books, but we have put enough effort into this trilogy to know that our main character sets the bar of uniqueness to other characters on the platform, and thus he's not to be compared to any character here.
As you read, you'll notice that we're not exaggerating, and you can check this with anyone who advanced enough in our books and witnessed the details put into perspective.
We might be coming off as arrogant and rude, but this is the result of having our creativity cyberbullied over years. Sorry, but we will not accept anyone degrading our own innovation and work which we put a lot of effort in! If you're here to hate or even compare, then you do not belong to the warm and family-like environment we have worked so hard to build with our lovely readers/friends. Please be a mature reader, and enjoy the book without prejudices :)

Thank you in advance♡

Enjoy♡

See you next Sunday lovelies♡♡♡