Chapter 59: Alpen Rose

Vote&comment! We ♡ you!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Few minutes passed after Katy's remarkable statement.

'Forward. I choose to move forward!'

She had taken it.

After three, I might say four, days of torture, Katy had taken her decision.

Forward. That's where she's heading.

I smiled at her with teary eyes.

Katy...

She looked into my eyes directly, and flashed me a wide grin.

"Thank you, Cherry."

I didn't do much in return, but simply grinned wider at her.

"Welcome back, Katy!"

Jayden neared me at that, and laid his manly hand over my head.

"Well, I'm not much good with speaking like the service doggy here, but oh well, I'm glad you're still alive, Kat. Your foul mouth isn't that bad, after all." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Katy pouted.

"Humph!" she huffed, and then giggled at him, "I get your point, Jayjay, I love you too!" she mocked.

At that, the Ellington Adam before me shifted, as he turned his back at Katy, and started slowly marching back, and in my direction ─probably that of the door.

"I take you for your word, Signorina Katherine Martins, you chose that Harveston Hamlington gets punished as the British law deems, and not more." he voiced, arrogantly, and imperially.

Katy frowned a bit at him, but then smiled.

"You know, I never thought I'd ever be saying such words to someone like you," she mumbled, a bit embarrassed.

The president angled his head in her direction.

"But in any case, thank you."

I blinked at her.

"K-Katy..."A smile spread across my face. Yay! She's making up with him.

But oh well, it's true she said a 'thank you', however, the idiot still addressed him impolitely.

Someone like you my ass!

The president fixed her with his unwavering gaze for a second.

"I did not do what I did for you, Katherine Martins."

I blinked.

Huh? Wh-What is he saying?!

"So, there's no need for your forced gratitude." he added, composedly.

Okay. Okay!

I believe it! I swear I believe, and have utter faith those two will never agree ─not in this life or the next!

Katy's reaction to his words, contrary to what I thought it'd be, came simply as a broad smirk, and a devious expression.

"Not for me, eh?"

"H-Huh?" I blinked at her.

What is she pointing at?!

And even more, what is he pointing at?! He didn't do it for her?!

Well, technically, he didn't. Of course, Rickard Ellington Conway does nothing for anyone! He simply did what he did to Harvey because he went up against him!