Chapter 21: My Young Man

Don't forget to vote & support♡
~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~

Katy and I gawked at the young 'couple' before us, speechless.

Theodore held at the little girl's wrist, as he gazed into her jade-colored eyes.

The girl stared back at him with uncertainty.

"J-Jade. My name is Jade." She stated cutely. Wow, now that I look at it, she's so pretty and adorable-looking.

Her short pink skirt, and cute tank top, along with her fashionable sandals made her look really adorable.

Good taste, bro!

"N-Nice name." Theo smiled, "It suits your eye color!" He chuckled, "I'm Theodore, by the way."

My jaw dropped.

"Ayeeeeeee. The boy is flirting!" Katy mused.

I tittered a little and hit her shoulder slightly. "Stop it, silly girl, he's eleven!! He's got no idea about flirting!" I giggled.

She chuckled, "Oh come on girl, he flirts better than you!"

I gasped, frowning in offense, "Excuse you? I... I know how to flirt! I... I just don't do it r-randomly, okay?"

Katherine chuckled, "Yeah, sure you do!"

Just then the young couple turned and headed towards the haunted house game. Wait just a minute, my brother gets scared just by looking this!

They entered, and Katy followed them.

"Where are you going?!" I hissed.

She turned to me.

"What? Are you going to leave your brother alone?!" she exclaimed back.

"N-No, but..." I started. Okay, I hate this game I admit.

"Then shut up and follow me before we lose them!" Captain Katy ordered, and I followed her.

The little couple started marching through the corridors of the haunted house.

I clutched into Katy's arm, "Errr, this is creepy."

She scoffed, "Come on you douchepants. It's nothing just move on and keep focusing on them."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" The girl named Jade, accompanying my brother, screamed.

Theo quickly turned towards her. "Wh-What's wrong?"

"Something touched my leg!" the little ginger-head cried.

Theo aimed the light beam he had in his shivering hands at the girl's leg, as he scooped down, and slowly examined her leg.

"It's nothing," He stated confidently, his hands were shivering, but he refused to show her, "This is from the plastic figure placed here, see?"

He held out a plastic rod which was sticking out of the plastic figure with weird lights to give it effect.

The little girl giggled. "You're so brave."

"A-Am I?" Theodore gave her a yellowish smile, as if he was surprised she couldn't see behind his strong façade.

The young duo continued their journey.

Back to me, I was having a hard time because of my phobia of darkness, Katy kept on talking to ease my fear, and it worked a bit.

Another scream was heard from the direction of the young couple.

"Jade?! Are you okay?"

"I-I'm scared! I'm scared, Theodore!" She cried, and sobbed, "I want to go back!"