Chapter 61: Mission: 'Track Leonard Beards!'

Vote/comment/enjoy, you're amazing :)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I felt someone sit on the bed beside me, and the bed creaked because of the weight.

I kept my eyes shut, like duh, my alarm will already ring in five minutes, so the least I could do until then, is enjoy the─

"CHAR-SHITTY-LOTTE"

My ear burst.

The drums whistled.

I jumped as if someone lit my flat end to flame.

"GAH!!!" I gasped.

Okay, I take back what I said.

Because Katherine Martins is one hell of a plan-crashing fellow.

"Phew!" She let out a relieved breath, "You're awake."

A vein popped somewhere on my forehead.

"You..." I started, feeling as if I'll strangle her, "I will find you, and I will kill you! Do you hear that?"

She grabbed my shoulders, shaking me like a salt shaker, "Up, Miss Dumb dumber, up."

I squeezed my eyes shut, "Katherine Martins, stop it right now, or else my fist will fly to your Goddamned face."

She jumped out of bed, pouting, "You have to help me in something."

I shrugged, "Let me sleep for more five minutes, and then I'm all ears to know what you want."

She jumped on my back, maybe making it flatter than it already was, and I let my fist fly to her head.

She caught my sleepy fist, "Wake up, Charlotte, pweasy?"

"Okay, okay, I'm up." I sighed, and she moved from above me.

I got off my bed, and headed to the bathroom.

Squishing some toothpaste onto my toothbrush, I stuffed it in. "Sho(So), whad(what) do you phlan(plan) to weah(wear)?" I mumbled.

Katy appeared at the doorframe of the bathroom, "Why do you think I woke you up, idiot? Obviously not to see your bed hair!"

Right, I had horrible bed hair, of course I won't be like those actresses in movies that slept like angels and woke up as if they'd just come from the salon, nope. I had horrible bed hair, and I'm proud.

"Okay, so am(I'm) gonna fick(pick) uf(up) an oushfish(outfit) foh(for) ouh(you) sho(to) weah(wear)?"

She rolled her eyes, "Phew, it finally entered your stupid skull!"

I threw her a look before I spit some of the toothpaste present in my mouth, "You know you love me." I grinned, and she wrinkled her nose at the sight of the toothpaste that was still a bit on my mouth and teeth.

I rinsed my mouth, and exited the bath after that, as I headed to her wardrobe.

I searched between her clothes, "Well, you need something casual," I pulled out a cute shirt, but then put it back, "And classy."

I kept on searching, and Katy paced behind me, "Bah, if he'd told me which restaurant we are going to, I'd probably know what to wear!"

"If he'd told ME where you're going, it would've saved me much worrying!" I snapped back.

She chuckled, "It's cute of him to care for our privacy, isn't it?" She mused teasingly.

I pouted.