Chapter 31: Another Date

Surprise! Don't forget to vote&comment, it takes a second!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•

Phew! It's Sunday! Hello, my holiday!

So, after two weeks of uneasiness and instability, I can finally enjoy an off day as the president's official secretary again.

I kind of have come to name myself as his 'on and off' secretary, for I feel like I'm always in danger of losing my position as his private secretary.

I frowned, and before I could engross further in the matter, my phone vibrated on the breakfast table before me, as I sipped my hot chocolate peacefully.

It was Jaden.

'Hey there K-9 unit, doing fine today?' His message said.

I pouted.

'You jerk. I'm doing good and sipping on my hot chocolate very cheerfully and peacefully without you. What about you?' I texted back.

It took some seconds for the phone to buzz with a message notification again.

'Oh actually I'm great, and since you're sipping on your hot chocolate without me, then I might as well allow myself to be a traitor and go all by myself to lick onto a Big Boy's three level cornet.'

I frowned.

'I hate you' ─I texted back.

'Lol. I know you don't' ─his reply came.

'Lol. Okay, I don't I admit.'

'I'm glad to see you're becoming honest, service buddy. By the way, do you wanna go somewhere today, it somehow turned to be my holiday too.'

I smiled.

'Sorry, I'm going with Katy to Le plat d'or restaurant to meet with Harvey; he somehow invited Katy and said I should tag along too. So, I'm going.'  I typed, and sent.

I just remembered that I actually have a dinner with Katy and her boyfriend, Harveston Hamlington ─Harvey for short, and that we'll go there at seven.

The point is, truthfully speaking, I myself don't know why I'm invited, but Katy said Harvey insisted I go.

Weird, why would he care for me to go?

'No date with you?'  The buzzing of my phone when it received a message snapped me out of my thoughts.

I chuckled at his innocent inquiry.

'No, I'm single for the date.'

'Well then, tell the Harvey fellow to reserve a seat for a fourth guest too!' ─he replied.

'Hey! I didn't invite you.'

'You didn't have to, I love French food.'

'I don't like you.' ─I mused again.

'Who said I liked you? I said I love French food. *smirk*'

I giggled, and simply typed.

'Humph! See you, Mr. Stevens.' ─I texted.

'Don't call me that, and see ya!' ─He finished.

I took the last sip of my hot chocolate cup, and started heading to the sink.

I opened the water tap, and started washing some dishes along with my now empty hot chocolate cup with water and soap.

The sound of squeaking coming from my rubbing of the dishes was the only sound which could be heard through the entire surrounding.