Chapter 70: A Moment of Rarity

Vote+Comment! Enjoy a long, long chappie :)

You'd probably wanna kill us after the chapter, we know.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The day prior to the last day of the year passed smoothly, nothing much interesting to the memory-lacking me.

Something I've actually come to notice about myself during the past two days of forgetfulness was that there was one person which ─let's say mostly, occupied my mind.

Him.

I don't even want to think about him. Because I become weird when I think about him.

Everything about him is weird; it was like he was engraved in my unconscious self, that I felt like I knew him even when lacking memories.

All the others were people to me. I was starting to adapt, I somehow started registering few things about those around me, but no one seemed interesting enough.

Except him.

I was dressing up, quickly preparing myself as I slipped into my girly skirt, and hugging shirt.

Wow. I have some huge... Well-given... sizes up there.

And-And!

I had some frying pan-like flatness down there... Drat!

After dressing up, and examining my sizes a bit on the mirror, I let my hair fall down, and placed a cute butterfly clips to the side of my hair to add some liveliness.

Finally, by the time he arrived, I was spraying some cologne, and ready to go.

"Ehem," Vanessa Thorne was a bit hesitant, as she greeted the president when he came to get me, "Are you sure you can... Uhmm... Take care of Charlotte well, Mr. Conway, the time i-is a bit late now, and night will soon fall..." she stuttered, "And I'm worried─"

He smoothly gestured her off.

"I can understand your concern, Signora Thorne." He voiced, seductively, and arrogantly, "However, you need not be worried."

My heart fluttered at that, and Mrs. Thorne blinked at him.

"I will return her before midnight; it is just some sightseeing, and nothing else."

His voice was not actually one you couldn't trust. His tone didn't even give you the choice, his tone always was that of a leader, and could not be disputed.

His eyes then switched to me, and he nodded in my direction.

"We better get going, we don't want to be late in coming back." he ordered, imperially.

My cheeks warmed, and I followed him, heart fluttering wildly.

"See you, M-Mother!" I greeted her as I exited from the door before her.

She suddenly gasped behind me, "Ch-Cherry! You forgot your jacket! Come back, and─"

"It's okay, I'll be fine!" I waved a goodbye, as I entered into his car.

It was a surprisingly silver, classy Lamborghini today. As much I was fascinated by the black Ferarri Laferarri yesterday, this one was also amazing

It was so elegant, and truly luxurious.

"Wow, you change cars daily." The comment slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"You are exaggerating," he simply, coldly commented, "However, I do not find luxury necessarily a wrong thing ─when you work for it, that is."

I smiled softly, "You let out some interesting sayings at times without noticing, you know?" I mused.