OPSLO 3: Peterpan

A week passed.

Chanyeol received a call and he passed through the auditions. He is so happy that his family made their dinner extra special for him. His Dad keeps reminding him of being careful and taking good care of his necklace or he would lose everything he dreamt of.

Yoora sent him to his new dorm where he will meet his so-called members. As far as he know almost of his co-members are Alphas. One of them is Kyungsoo who meet at the audition. He got welcomed by Yixing and Tao, both Betas. Chanyeol greeted them and excitedly looked for his room. He knew that he needs to share a room with someone but he still don't know would it be.

As he enter his room, picked the bed beside the window because he loves to see the stars at night.

He froze when someone came out from the bathroom inside the bedroom and there standing proudly another male with wet hair and his towel covering his bottom part. He could smell his scent, and he knows he's an Alpha.

"OH! MY GOD! I'M SORRY!!!" Chanyeol covered his eyes and looked away before hearing an amused laugh from the other.

"Come on, it's not like you don't have what I have.."

Chanyeol slowly removed his hands as he looks back to face the Alpha. He looked every where just to avoid eye contact with the other.
"I'm s-sorry.." he repeated. "I.. I don't know that you're taking a bath.."

"No problem," the Alpha answered. "You must be my new roommate! I'm Byun Baekhyun by the way."

Chanyeol nods. "I'm... P-Park Chanyeol.."

Baekhyun nods and looked for something to wear. He keeps stealing glances towards the other who is now playing with his hands. Baekhyun sighed and finished wearing his clothes quickly before approaching the other who flinched.

"Sorry about earlier, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said. "Come on, let's forget about it, besides it's not like that would be the last time."

Chanyeol covered his cheeks because he knows that he is blushing right now. Baekhyun finds it cute to see his elf-like ear reddening from embarrassment.

"For a Beta, you're cute," Baekhyun said. "You're a Beta right?"

Chanyeol blinked at him before nodding. Baekhyun snickered and ruffled the taller's hair. "I'll go out first so you could settle in here hmm?"

Chanyeol nods again and watched his roommate leaves their room. He let out the breathe he's been holding and let his self fell on his bed.

After that awkward incident, Chanyeol went out to meet his co-members so they could know each other very well. He saw Kyungsoo who smiled at him a little.

"Hi! Kyungsoo," he greeted and took the seat beside him.

"I thought you won't talk to me because of our last convo," Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol shook his head. He knows that Kyungsoo has his own perspectives and it's his opinion about their society.

"Hello, everyone!" A man with a good-looking face Alpha and luxurious clothes greeted them. "I'm Kim Junmyeon, and assigned leader of our group." He bowed to everyone and smiled. "I hope that we all could be a family in here and treat each other like real brothers."

"I'm Kim Minseok," the cat eye male, Alpha introduced his self.

"Hello! I'm Lu Han!" A deer-eyed looking male Beta greeted. For Chanyeol, he more looked like an Omega than him.

"I'm Wu Yifan, but I preferred to be called Kris," the Alpha that seems taller than Chanyeol said.

"Hello, I'm Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay," the dimpled male Beta said.
"I'm Byun Baekhyun," Baekhyun smiled at everyone and his eyes landed on Chanyeol and winked at him. "Nice meeting you all!"

Chanyeol thought they for an Alpha, Baekhyun is very playful. He hopes that they could got along.

"Hello!!!" The chesire-looking male greeted, another Beta. "I'm Kim Jongdae, but call me Chen, since everyone have a nickname."

"Do Kyungsoo," Kyungsoo said after. "Don't think of calling me any more names."

The group seemed to be taken a back, except for Chanyeol since he knew that Kyungsoo isn't scaring them or that's how he thought of it.

"Hi! I'm Huang Zi Tao!" Another tall male that have black eye bags under his eyes said. "Don't tease my eye bags, I'm born with it." A Beta.

"Hi! I'm Kim Jong In!" The male with tanned skin said, a Alpha.

"Oh Sehun," a stoic looking Alpha seating next to Baekhyun said.

Everyone turns to Chanyeol who felt his cheeks blushing again. He smiled at them and bowed a little.

"Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol! You can call me anything you like, and hope we could live together forever!" Chanyeol said with positivity.

"Cute.." Baekhyun whispers and smiled.

"The company decided to call our group, Peterpan, lost boys in Neverland," Junmyeon said.

Chanyeol could feel his excitement as they talked about their schedule and when will they start their training.