OPSLO 14: Beautiful wet dreams

Chen decided to investigate.

Being a curious cat he is, he decided to observed the Alphas. He knew Baekhyun for being playful to everyone, but whenever he plays with Chanyeol he seemed to be more careful, not hitting him that hard or pushing him like they usually do when playing around. Sehun seemed to looked after for Chanyeol too. He would asked him if he's good with the choreography or the routine. For Kyungsoo, he seemed to be neutral or act normally whenever Chanyeol's around.

"What are you looking at?" Minseok asked him one time.

"Hyung, have you ever wondered, what if, Chanyeol's an Omega?" Chen asked put of the blue.

"What do you mean? How could that be? He's a Beta right?" Minseok shook his head.

Chen rolled his eyes. "Hyung, I said, what if, right?"

Minseok crossed his arms. "Well, if Chanyeol's gonna be an Omega, he would be a pretty one, he might be tall but I don't think it will matter."

Chen nods. "So, there is chance you would also lined up for his attention too?"

Minseok thought about it but before he could answer the younger, Junmyeon came to announce something about their comeback. Minseok actually took it seriously, and watched Chanyeol's every move.

"Aww!" Chanyeol whined when Luhan slightly pushed him playfully.

Before Sehun or Baekhyun came to help him, Minseok was already there to help him.

"Are you okay?" Minseok asked. Chanyeol nods and smiled.

"I'm fine, Hyung, thank you," the younger said. Minseok helped him to stand up. "Lu-hyung didn't meant it."

"Sorry, Yeollie!" Luhan hugged the taller. The younger giggles back and assured he's fine.

"Be careful next time," Minseok said seriously. "We better not injured our selves or the others, we are having a comeback soon."

"Chill, Minnie," Luhan said. "Yeollie is fine."

Minseok didn't say anything anymore and just turned to listen to Junmyeon.

"Guys, we are going to be busy next next week," Junmyeon said. "So prepare yourself, and have the rest while we still can."

They all nodded and started practicing again. Like Junmyeon said, they need to enjoy their remaining free time because they would be busy again because of work.

Like what they are told to, they focus on practicing and promoting for their comeback album. Chanyeol and Lay slept late for writing songs together. They even stayed at the studio to create good melody.

Their work loads became busier as weeks passed. They promote their album here and there making them dead tired when they reached home. Because of this, Chanyeol didn't realized that his day of the month came. He felt his body feeling hot when he woke up. When his nose smell Baekhyun's pheromones, he felt something coming out from his bottom. Then it made him realized that his heat just came.

Shit! Not now!

Baekhyun also woke up hearing the soft whimpers from his roommate. Chanyeol's still wearing his necklace yet his scent became stronger and it makes the older left his bed quickly. His wolf keeps howling inside him as he eyed the whimpering Omega.

"C-Chanyeol.." Baekhyun called.

Chanyeol looked teary-eyed as he curled his self.

"A-Alpha.." Chanyeol cried out.

"Shit!" Baekhyun cursed. "Should I call your parents?"

Chanyeol looked at him. "A-Alpha...it h-hurts.."

Baekhyun gulps hard as he looked at Chanyeol and slowly walks towards him. His wolf is now taking over his body while eyeing the beautiful Omega.

Baekhyun stopped on his tracks and shook his head.

No! Baekhyun, stop! Damn it!

Baekhyun tried to looked away but the way Chanyeol called for him, his restrained to his self would break.

"Alpha, please..." Chanyeol called for him again.

Before Baekhyun could think of anything, he hovered on top of the Omega and pinned his both wrist on top of his head. Chanyeol looked at him, seems to be please to feel the Alpha's presence near him.

"Chanyeol, I can't.." he whispered.

"B-But..." Chanyeol pleaded.

"Chanyeol, you're in heat, I can't do what you asked for, not when you're mind is not thinking right," Baekhyun said. "I will call your parents, I'll just tell Junmyeon-hyung that you're not feeling well, okay?"

Chanyeol looked at him. Baekhyun thought the Omega understands him so he slowly removed his hold on his wrist but what he didn't expect is a paur of arms pulling him closer and a soft muscle pressed against his lips. His eyes widens when he realized what happened.

Chanyeol's kissing him. He's mind is too clouded with the idea of having an Alpha near him to help him about his pain. Chanyeol didn't know how to kiss so he just moved what his instinct told him to do. He licked the older's lips who remained froze on his spot. Baekhyun then woke up from his daze when the younger whined. He quickly pulls away but the younger wouldn't let him go and the next thing he do is to lift his hips.

"Fuck!" Baekhyun cursed when he felt how hard the younger underneath him. "Chanyeol, no! Stop!"

"Please, Alpha, I can't take it anymore.." Chanyeol sounded so lewd and sweet. Baekhyun wanted to take him, to claim him, to mate him.

Chanyeol pulled him again this time got the chance to enter his tongue inside his mouth. Baekhyun could taste his sweetness and he wanted to devour his sweet taste. He wanted to take everything Chanyeol could give to him.

"No! No! No!" Baekhyun pulled away. He didn't know where he gets his strength to stop his own self to take Chanyeol right now. "Calm down, okay? Please."

Chanyeol whimpered in pain again and Baekhyun's eyes went to his wet bottom. He looked away and left the bed with his phone. He went to the bathroom ignoring the whimpers from the younger and called his parents.

After the call, he looked at his self in front of the mirror. He then moved a hand to touch his now hard cock.

"Fuck!" He groaned. "Chanyeol is like a living beautiful wet dream."