OPSLO 5: Celebration

Chanyeol woke up earlier like before.

He rubbed his eyes without realizing that Baekhyun's already looking at him. He woke up earlier than his usual, so he decided to play with his phone. And then he heard some shuffling from the other bed and saw Chanyeol slowly waking up.

He finds it cute how the younger rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning," he greeted the younger who startled hearing his voice.

"Baekhyunnie.." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Good morning, you woke up early.."

"Yeah.." Baekhyun shuffled through his bed and propped his other arm before letting his face rest on his hand to look at Chanyeol. "Just in time to see you waking up cutely." He likes teasing younger who got easily flustered by his antics.

"H-Huh?" Chanyeol seemed to be still dazed from waking up. Baekhyun giggles and moved out from his bed then approached the younger. Chanyeol just watched him move until the older hovered on top of him.

Baekhyun put his hands to Chanyeol's shoulders and slowly pushed him down. Chanyeol's eyes widens when he realized Baekhyun's too close for his liking. He closed his eyes and pursed his lips as the older leans down.

Then he heard a loud laugh from the older who is now sitting back to his own bed holding his stomach from laughing.

"God! You should see your face Chanyeol!" Baekhyun laughed.

Chanyeol furrowed his brows until he realized that Baekhyun just playing around with him. He pouted and get a pillow to throw towards the laughing Alpha.

"You're a meanie! Baekhyunnie!" Chanyeol said and left to take an early shower leaving the still laughing Alpha.

"I'm just joking!" Baekhyun said.

"Whatever!!!" Chanyeol answered back from the bathroom.

Baekhyun started to calm from that good laugh when he smell something sweet. He then looked at Chanyeol's pillow and smelled it. His brows furrowed while thinking how Chanyeol's scent could be this sweet and alluring, thinking he is a Beta.

He shook his head.

Nah~ maybe he is just using a sweet cologne.

After breakfast, the group went to train for their song that would be their debut song. Baekhyun is sitting at the back beside Chanyeol and Chen. The trio are the loudest among the group, and called the beagle line. They are the mood makers and they all really makes their members laughed.

"Chanyeol, look here," Chen said. "They already post some of our teaser photos."

"Really?!" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun also leans closer behind the younger.

There goes the sweet scent again. He silently sniffs the younger's neck and he is now sure that the sweet scent is coming from Chanyeol' own body. The smell of sweet vanilla and honey from the younger makes the older wanted to sniffed him all day.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called him making him blinks. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah.." Baekhyun nods and pulls away.

Chanyeol shrugged it off and then showed him their photos. "Look! We looked good here right?" The younger smiled at him.

For a moment, Baekhyun's gaze went down to Chanyeol's plump soft-looking lips. They seemed to be so inviting that he wanted to lavish and take it's sweet taste. Chanyeol keeps talking about something but his too focus on his moving lips. Wondering how they would looked like while sucking his dick. He gulps and felt his body heating up.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol snapped his fingers in front of Baekhyun. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun blinks again and shook his head. "W-Why?"

"I said we are here.." Chanyeol said. "You need to move so we could get out."

"Ahh.." Baekhyun nods and went out.

"What's wrong with Baekhyun?" Chen asked. Chanyeol answered him by shrugging.

The practice went well and their vocal coach praised them. It has been like a long while since they started training and preparing for their debut. They are all excited to showcase their talents and be known all over the country, or even around the globe.

"I asked Manager Lee, and he have given me the approval for us to celebrate!" Junmyeon announced making the whole group excited. "I already booked a restaurant, let's go."