OPSLO 26: Confession

Sehun looked at Chanyeol who is now drinking some water from his tumbler.

He approached the older and sat beside him with a slight bumped into him. Chanyeol looked at him before smiling but that smile didn't reached his eyes and it hurts him. He wanted to see those sparkling eyes again and his contagious laughter.

"Wanna have a drive later?" Sehun asked.

"But we have a encore tomorrow right?" Chanyeol furrowed his brows.

"Well, a short drive ain't gonna hurt," Sehun shrugged.

Chanyeol leans on his shoulder and nods. "Okay, but next time teach me how to drive your motorbike.."

Sehun sit comfortably so Chanyeol could lean closer to him. "I'm a strict teacher," he joshed.

Chanyeol giggles. "I know.."

Baekhyun who is silently watching them felt his heart aching but this is own decision. He made this to his self and he could do is hope that he wouldn't be late when all things come to an end. Kyungsoo leans on the wall just beside him and spoke.

"It hurts right?" Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun didn't looked back and pretended that he ain't affected.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked.

"Playing the unaffected card?" Kyungsoo scoffed. "Okay then, I'll give way to Sehun, since they seemed to be closer this passed few days, like you, those two always goes out at night and when they come home, they are both so happy."

Baekhyun didn't say anything.

Kyungsoo just shrugged it off and left the older. Baekhyun looked down and a lots of 'what ifs' run into his head when he felt a hand patted his shoulder. He looked at his side and saw a smiling Lay.

"You looked so stressed this passed few days, Baekhyun-ah, are you okay?" Lay asked.

Baekhyun forced a smile. "I'm fine Lay-hyung."

Lay nods as if understanding him. "You know, sometimes, facing a problem alone doesn't show how brave you are, and asking for help won't step on your pride as an Alpha, sometimes, we really needs help from people we can trust and have a faith on us," he said. "When things gets rough, at least you have someone to held into and shared some strengths to go on."

Baekhyun looked down.

Lay ruffled his hair. "If anything, we are here, Baekhyun, just give as a word, okay?"

Lay left to join Luhan and Minseok. Baekhyun then looked around and realized that what he's doing ain't just for Chanyeol. It's for all of his bandmates who promised to stay together no matter how many storms they needed to face.

They are ONE.

They are more than a bandmate working together but a family.

--

--

That night, Baekhyun asked the members to talked to them. Sehun and Chanyeol ain't there since they go out to have a joyride. Baekhyun thought it's better to avoid making Chanyeol feel to be a burden to them. With all the courage he have, he told them what happened to his talk with the CEO. They listens carefully until he finished telling them anything.

"And here we thought that you just hid everything from us because you're crazy in love," Chen said.

"I'm not in love with her," Baekhyun cleared. "Yes, I admire her but it doesn't mean I'm in love."

"Fine~" Chen shrugged.

"So, how this act will go?" Minseok asked. "You said you and Taeyeon needs to fake dating for a year right?"

"Yeah, do you really think you would only did this for a year? Specially if you gain a lot of attractions from the fans and endorsers?" Luhan asked.

"Noona has been thinking of a way to find something on our signed contract," Baekhyun said. "For sure there is some loop hole in it."

"Can we see the contract?" Junmyeon asked. Baekhyun took out his phone and showed him the copy of the contract. "I'll ask my Dad's lawyer friend to look at this.."

"So, what if we find something about the contract, what will we do?" Jongin asked. "Should we boycott our own company?"

They all became silent and Tao suddenly spoke. "Our next contract will happen next next month right?" Tao asked. "What if we don't renew our contracts? And then build our own name to start again."

"That old man is a wicked man, he will definitely wouldn't let us go in peace," Kris commented. "But the idea is good."

"We can do that," Junmyeon said. "We can not renew our contracts and he can't do anything against that if we said in live broadcast."

They all looked at Junmyeon. "He wouldn't do anything to us if we spoke it on live interviews or concerts.."

"Then what we will do after that?" Kyungsoo asked.

Junmyeon looked at everyone. "Do you want us to stay together and build our own name?" He asked. "It will never be an easy way, and we will start from the bottom."

"What are you talking about? Of course we will stay with you," Chen said. "I love this family so much to let you all guys go?!"

"Me too!" Jongin second motion.

"Well, I don't mind seeing your ugly faces every day," Kris shrugged.

"Just make sure I have a big kitchen to cook with," Kyungsoo said.

"Let's add a game room!" Tao said.

"A gym too," Minseok said.

"We also need a studio for Lay and Chanyeol," Luhan said.

They all became quiet when Luhan said Chanyeol's name.

"About Chanyeol," Junmyeon said and smiled. "We will make sure to protect our pretty Omega, we will show everyone his talent to everyone not as Beta but who she is."

They all smiled at that.

"I also have another confession," Baekhyun said. They all listened to him. "I planned on asking Chanyeol out when everything is fine and settled."

They all became silent until Chen spoke in a teasing way.

"I knew it! There is something going on between you and Yeollie!" Chen said.

"But Hyung, I like Chanyeol-hyung too!" Jongin whined out.

"Shut up, Nini, can't you see that their feelings are mutual?" Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes.

"Oh! I thought you like Chanyeol too?" Luhan asked.

"I'm just playing around, I liked to riled up Baekhyun so he would be honest or else he'll miss the chance to," Kyungsoo admitted. "Besides..."

They were cut off when the door suddenly opens and a laughing Sehun and Chanyeol came into view.

"Oh? You are all still awake?" Chanyeol asked.

"We were just discussing about something," Junmyeon said. "I will explain it to you later."

Chanyeol nods. "Hunnie, I'll go ahead.." he patted the younger's shoulder. "Good night guys!"

He left them and went to his own room while Sehun stayed with them. Baekhyun stood up and excused his self.

"Let's talk, Sehun," Junmyeon said.