OPSLO 22: Sweet Dreams

Chanyeol woke up at the middle of the night.

He left his room with his hoodie and sneakers on hand. He looked around before walking towards the door when he felt a hand on his arm making him jolt and almost yelp if that person didn't covered his mouth.

"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

Baekhyun removed his hand to let the younger talk. Chanyeol avert his gaze but didn't answer.

"Are you really planning to leave us don't you?" Baekhyun asked.

"N-No..." Chanyeol mumbles. "I just want to go out to think.."

Baekhyun make him looked at him. "I'll go with you, I can't let you go out alone."

Chanyeol couldn't do anything and let the older to lead the way. Baekhyun also took Junmyeon's car keys then they have left the dorm. Chanyeol is quiet the whole drive until they have reach a hill where no one will see them together. Baekhyun went out first followed by Chanyeol who got amused by the view in front of him.

"Wow.." Chanyeol mumbled.

Baekhyun smiled seeing how Chanyeol's eyes sparked while watching the beautiful city lights of Seoul. He took a seat on the grass and Chanyeol followed him, sitting beside him.

"Why do you want to go out Yeol-ah?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol pursed his lips before looking at Baekhyun who is already looking at him.

"I-I'm worried.." Chanyeol confessed. "We worked hard for where we are now and just because of me being an Omega, everything we worked hard for might be gone.."

Baekhyun sighed.

"Chanyeol, we will not let that happened," Baekhyun appeased. "What do you take us for? Don't you have faith on us? In me?"

Chanyeol bit his lower lip making Baekhyun reached out to caress his cheeks. Chanyeol felt his heart thumping hard inside his chest.

"Do you trust me Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol nods. "I trust you, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun moved closer and the next thing they know they are now kissing each other. Baekhyun gently pushed Chanyeol to lie down as he deepened the kiss. Baekhyun was trying to control his self everytime he's with Chanyeol but there is something between them that keeps pulling them to each other. Something intimate like their souls are connected to each other. Baekhyun pulled away when his eyes landed on Chanyeol's swollen and wet lips.

"You look so beautiful under the moonlight, Yeol," Baekhyun sweetly daunted.

Chanyeol blushed making Baekhyun's heart gone crazy. He caress his soft cheeks using his thumb making the taller sweetly smile at him.

"B-Baek," Chanyeol said. "W-Why did you do that?"

Baekhyun looked at those honey-brown eyes.

"Do what?" Baekhyun asked innocently.

Chanyeol pouts. "D-Don't make me say it!" He keeps blushing hard that his ear almost turned purple from it.

Baekhyun giggles but then suddenly became serious. "Because you're so irresistible," he said. "Your lips are so inviting and I can't help but kiss you.."

"D-Do you know that you're my first kiss?" Chanyeol confessed.

Baekhyun smiled, his ego grows when he heard that.

"Then I'm honored to be your first kiss," Baekhyun said.

"H-How about you?" Chanyeol asked.

"You're my first too," Baekhyun admitted. And I hope to be your forever too.

Baekhyun help Chanyeol to sit properly again and they decided to watch the city lights again. They didn't talked yet the calmness enveloping them makes their hearts at ease. When the wind becomes colder they decided to went home and have a good rest.

"Thank you for tonight, Baekhyunnie," Chanyeol said. "Good night.."

"Good night, Yeol-ah," Baekhyun said. "Have a sweet dream, Omega."