OPSLO 13: Suspiscion

Their vacation ended.

They are back to their usual preparations for their upcoming album. They are now practicing new dance steps when Tao fell on the wooden floor.

"Tao? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, since he's the closest to the younger when he fell.

"Kind of?" Tao felt his arm aching. "M-My arm hurts."

Lay and Minseok approached them and helped Tao. They decided to call a medic and good thing it's nothing serious to worry about. They rest for a while after what happened.

"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked Chanyeol.

"I'm good, Hunnie," Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun rest his head in the Omega's shoulder. "I'm tired, I just want to rest, Chanyeol-ah~"

Chanyeol giggles. "You're so hyper earlier, Baekhyunnie."

Sehun looked away. Chanyeol told him about his reasons why he needed to hide his true identity. He also told him about Baekhyun knowing about it, so he asked the older after knowing. For some reason, they build a invisible tension towards each other that the others noticed, except for Chanyeol.

"Can I borrow Chanyeol for a while?" Chen asked. Both Baekhyun and Sehun looked at the Beta who raised a brow to them. "What? I can't talk to Chanyeol now?"

Chanyeol looked clueless towards Sehun and Baekhyun. "What are you saying Chen-hyung?"

Chen shook his head. "Nothing, come on!"

Chanyeol excused his self and let Chen pulled him away from the two Alphas. Kyungsoo took the place where Chanyeol is earlier and looked at the two.

"Are you having a competition towards Chanyeol?" He asked bluntly.

"What?" The two asked back.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "I like Chanyeol."

The two other Alphas looked at him with furrowed brows. Kyungsoo crossed his arms.

"What? It's not like I can't feel that," Kyungsoo said. "He's sweet and caring, anyone could feel this for him."

"You can't," Sehun said. "Chanyeol-hyung, is more focus with his dream!"

"He's taller than you," Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo smirked. "I'm still an Alpha," he said. "And you're not also that tall, Baekhyun."

"Yah! I'm still older than you!" Baekhyun said.

"Well, act like one first," Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "And also, I'm the first one he meet back then, for sure we have the connection."

"We're best friends," Baekhyun retorted.

"We're closer!" Sehun barged in.

Chanyeol and Chen came back laughing at something. Chen then looked at the three Alphas who are still bickering. Chanyeol's too focus on their topic that he didn't see how the three Alphas turned to him and looks fondly to him.

"Chanyeol, do you ever have a crush towards someone?" Chen asked.

Chanyeol hummed. "Uhmmm..no?"

"You didn't?" Chen asked again, and the younger shook his head. "What if someone suddenly asked you out, what would you do?"

Chanyeol cutely tilted his head. "I don't know..besides, who will ask me out."

Chen looked perplexed. "Yah!" Chanyeol covered his ears. "Sorry, but hey! You're handsome and talented, who wouldn't like you?"

Chanyeol shrugged it off.

Chen then turned to see the three Alphas staring at Chanyeol. He furrowed his brows. Chanyeol's a Beta, a handsomely-beautiful Beta, but on how the three Alphas looked at him, they seemed to see him like a beautiful gem, how Alphas looked to any Omega, they are attracted to.

Could it be? But Chanyeol's a Beta right?