OPSLO 16: Out of the group

"When do you plan to tell us about this?"

Baekhyun looked at Junmyeon who asked seriously yet the calmness could be seen in his face. The latter sighed and looked at everyone.

"It's not my place to tell you what I have learned about Chanyeol," Baekhyun said.

"But still you could have tell us, you know how dangerous it is for us, specially for him," Xiumin said. "He almost got.." he glance at Kyungsoo who is massaging his forehead.

"I'm sorry about what I did," Kyungsoo said, replying to Xiumin. "His scent is just so inviting."

The Alphas silently agreed about what he said. There is something about Chanyeol's scent that seems to be so addicting and too damn attractive.

"Is he still a member of this group?" Chen asked.

"He is," Sehun answered. "He loves what he's doing, he's been doing his best to prove that to us and to our supporters."

"But it can ruin us," Jongin said. "You all know that we can't stay under the same roof with an Omega."

"Chanyeol has been careful about that," Baekhyun defends. "It's just we are all over the place that's why he got his heat earlier than expected."

"Maybe it's because we are all stressed and tired," Luhan said. "So, what are we going to do now? We can't tell the Management yet, they might file a case against Chanyeol and his family."

"We will talk after we heard what will Chanyeol tell us," Junmyeon said. "We will decide about it as a group."

"I hope Hyung is fine," Tao said. "He's been so stressed about our comeback and this happened."

Sehun and Baekhyun both sighed.

Junmyeon talked to their manager about Chanyeol being sick due to stress and pressure so their company held their comeback for two weeks. Gladly their fans understands and wished for Chanyeol's fast recovery. Baekhyun would message Chanyeol, asking if he is fine after practicing. The Omega would assure him that he is fine and apologizing for what happened.

"How is he?" Kyungsoo asked, guilt evident in his eyes.

"He's doing fine, maybe next weekend, he'll be here," Baekhyun answered.

Kyungsoo gives Baekhyun something that familiar to him. It's Chanyeol's necklace that helps him to hide his scent from everyone.

"His necklace?"

Kyungsoo nods. "I saw it inside your room.." he sighed. "Is that why you are being overprotected towards him?"

Baekhyun looked away. "Yes."

Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun. "I can see it's deeper than that, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun turned to face Kyungsoo. Sehun who was about to get something to drink paused on his tracks when he heard the two.