OPSLO 23: Date Scandal

Weeks passed.

For some reason they didn't heard anything from the CEO or any suspicious acts whenever they have to meet him about their projects or schedules for this year. The CEO seemed to avoid looking at them specifically to Chanyeol who fidgets beside Junmyeon and Minseok.

"That's all for today," the Production Head said.

"Mr. Byun, I have something to discuss with you to my office," the CEO said when they are about to head out. "Can you spare me some of your time?"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol then to his other bandmates before nodding and followed the CEO. They went out of the conference room, almost thinking the same thing. Chanyeol keeps looking at his phone when they are waiting for Baekhyun at the parking lot. It's like almost thirty minutes passed when they saw him approaching their van.

"Baek-" Chen was about to ask something when Baekhyun cut him off.

"Let's go home," he said a bit serious. "There is nothing to worry about, that old man can't do anything to me."

They seem to be relieved but Junmyeon and specially Chanyeol, could sense that there is something more about that talk with the old man.

Their schedule became hectic as usual, promotions here and there, performances that keeps them tired and exhausted. They don't have time to chitchat because of tiredness or even a chance to even hang-out. They are all grown with it but Chanyeol noticed how Baekhyun keeps going out late at night. Chanyeol ain't the only one who noticed the weird actions of the Alpha but also Kyungsoo.

One night, Kyungsoo caught Baekhyun entering the dorm and he then smell something unfamiliar scent from him.

"Are you meeting someone outside?" Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun seemed to froze on his spot. "Kyungsoo.."

"You smell like an Alpha," Kyungsoo pointed out. "Female Alpha to be exact."

"So?" Baekhyun asked back coldly but avoided looking at Kyungsoo. "Can't I go out and meet someone?"

Kyungsoo smirked. "And here I am thinking you like Chanyeol."

Baekhyun was silent.

Kyungsoo crossed his arms. "Well, if you are meeting someone, then I guess it's a good sign, I have at least lose one competition."

Baekhyun formed his fists ready to punch Kyungsoo but remained silent and left the other Alpha. Kyungsoo rubbed his temple then looked at the side.

"Come out," Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo with some sort of pain in his eyes. "Let me make you some hot milk so you could rest."

Chanyeol didn't say anything and just joined the Alpha at the kitchen.

Those weird night outs of Baekhyun became more prominent as time goes by. Chanyeol felt his heart aching everytime he could smell the same scent of another Alpha from him but he keep mum. No one noticed it aside from Kyungsoo and the silent observant Sehun.

"Hyung, want to go out tonight?" Sehun asked. He ain't stupid not to know the sudden avoidance of Chanyeol from Baekhyun and vice versa. "We don't have a schedule for at least three days, let's go somewhere."

Chanyeol looked contemplated specially when he felt someone looking at him. He knew that familiar feeling and he knew that it's Baekhyun. He give Sehun a small smile and shrugged.

"Okay.." Chanyeol said. "Where are we going?"

Sehun gently pet his hair with a handsome smile. "Surprise.." he said.

That night, when the others are resting early, Sehun and Chanyeol went out together. Sehun brought his motorbike that no one knew he owned. Chanyeol really looked surprised seeing the said big bike.

"Wow! You own this?!" Chanyeol looked at Sehun.

"Yep," Sehun nods. "Let's go.."

Sehun helped Chanyeol to wear his helmet before wearing his own. He also helped the Omega to ride his bike.

"Hold into me," Sehun said.

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked.

Sehun shook his head before grabbing the older's hands and make him hugged him from the back. He gently tapped Chanyeol's hand.

"Hold tight okay?" Sehun said and start his motorbike.

Chanyeol enjoyed riding the motorbike and he can't help but yell while they are on the road ignoring if people heard him. Sehun can't help but smile knowing that he somehow divert the older's attention.

They ended into the near seaside with some small stalls that sells street foods and drinks. It's not a very popular place judging with the small amount of people going there. But Chanyeol find it endearing.

"Wow! There's a lot of street foods!" Chanyeol said. "Hunnie! Let's buy some!"

Sehun nods. He let Chanyeol grabbed his hand making his heart gone crazy from the simple gesture. They enjoyed the food while walking along the seashore.

"How did you find this place Hunnie?" Chanyeol asked.

"Not so long when I go out to unwind from our tiring schedule," Sehun answered. "This is not a really popular place but it's relaxing."

"I agree," Chanyeol nods then he remembers when he and Baekhyun went to the hill to watch the city lights. He then became silent and stop on his tracks.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Sehun asked.

"What is that?" The older looked at Sehun.

"Can I ask you out?" Sehun asked.

Chanyeol furrowed his brows. "We are hanging-out already right?"
Sehun sighed. "Hyung, I know you know what I meant."

Chanyeol looked down and played with his fingers. He didn't know what he would answer when he thought about Baekhyun. He felt guilty for thinking about the other Alpha when he's with Sehun.

"Hyung..." Sehun couldn't finished his sentence when their phones suddenly got bombarded with notifications. They both get their phones and Sehun looked at Chanyeol worriedly. "Hyung.."

Chanyeol didn't know what to think when he saw the notification from a popular gossip website. He felt his heart ache seeing the photos and the title of article.

Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon, confirmed dating.