OPSLO 24: Trust

"And you didn't even told us about this?"

Junmyeon is now pacing from back and forth while talking to a silent Baekhyun. The other members are just listening to them.

"It's not like I should have always tell you about where I am going," Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun.." Luhan said.

"What? I don't see anything bad with it," Baekhyun defended. "I'm single and she's also single too."

"I don't actually mind if you date someone Baekhyun, but without even telling us so we know how to process this incident? Really?" Junmyeon said.

"I don't want to make this is like a problem," Baekhyun said. "Besides, I've been vocal about admiring Taeyeon-noona ever since we debut."

"So, you really do like him?" Lay asked.

"Yes," Baekhyun answered. "I like Taeyeon."

They all became silent making Baekhyun confused. He then felt that familiar thumping of his heart making him to slowly looked to where his bandmates are looking now. There stands Chanyeol, with Sehun in tow. Their eyes met and he knew that the Omega heard what he said. He felt his heart broke into pieces when Chanyeol looked away and Sehun tool his hand with his.

"Chanyeol, Sehun, where have you been?" Minseok asked.

"We go out, Hyung," Sehun answered. "Chanyeol-hyung is tired from our ride so I will send him to his room."

"Okay," Junmyeon said.

Baekhyun stood up, eyes still locked on Chanyeol who is now looking down. Sehun passed him first followed by Chanyeol when he felt a hand stopping him.

"Chanyeol.." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol was about to say something when Sehun removed Baekhyun's hand from the Omega.

"He's tired, Hyung, let him rest, you better focus on with your own issues and don't disturb him," Sehun said.

The other members could feel the sudden tension in the air.

"I just have-" Baekhyun was cut off when Chanyeol spoke.

"I'm tired, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said before heading first followed by Sehun.

No one even dared to say anything if Tao didn't sneeze suddenly.

"Let's call it a night," Junmyeon said. "Looks like the company even confirmed the scandal but Baekhyun please be aware and more safe when you go out with Taeyeon."

Baekhyun didn't say anything because all he can think of right now is Chanyeol's teary eyes and pain on it.

The next day, the tension became more bearable since Jongin and Tao keeps arguing about who will eat the last piece of chicken that Kyungsoo cooked for them. Chanyeol woke up late so Lay send him the food inside his room.

"Are you okay, Chanyeol?" Lay asked gently.

Chanyeol give the older a small smile and nods. "Why wouldn't I?"

Lay smiled back and gently pet the younger's hair. "I know that you and Baekhyun have a special kind of friendship, and may maybe you are shock to know he's seeing someone.."

Chanyeol didn't know how to respond on that because his heart keeps hurting about the idea of Baekhyun dating someone. For some reason, the idea of Baekhyun liking someone else brought pains in his chest. He could also feel his soul feeling pain.

"H-He's single anyway.." Chanyeol said. "Besides, he's vocal about his admiration for Taeyeon-noona.."

Lay nods. "I guess so, too." He then offered the tray with foods. "Here, ate this while it's warm, we have a free time today, wanna go out or you want to just rest?"

"I'll just rest for today, Hyung," Chanyeol said. "I'll finish this don't worry."

Lay smiled before leaving him alone again inside his room. Chanyeol put the tray on tops of his side table then lies down. He curled up when he felt his heart aching again and tears filled his eyes again. He didn't sleepwell thinking why he felt this way. Why does it hurts to know that Baekhyun like someone else. He closed his eyes and then he remembers how the older's lips felt on his. Maybe because he felt like they are somehow connected and their souls have this special bond.

He wiped his tears away when he heard his door opening again. The familiar scent brought pain against his chest again. His eyes get watery again when a hand gently held his shoulder.

"Yeol, can we talk?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol cleared his throat before sitting up. He hopes that the older didn't seen him wiping his tears away.

"W-What are we going to talk about?" Chanyeol asked, although facing the older his eyes didn't meet his. "If it's about you dating someone, I don't guess I have a say on that, you can date whoever you like."

Baekhyun gently held the Omega's chin to make him looked to his eyes. He felt his heart breaks when he saw those glassy eyes and the evidence that he cried. He silently cursed his self for bringing this pain to Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol," he started. "I.."

Chanyeol shook his head. "I told you, there is nothing to explain about, Baekhyun, you are a single Alpha, no one forbids you to date someone you-" his eyes widens when Baekhyun close the gap in between them. He tried to pushed the Alpha away but the older only pulled him closer using some of his strength to keep him on the spot.

Baekhyun felt the Omega trying to fight back but then slowly relax on his touch. He then started to move his lips and the Omega slowly moved his own too.

When Baekhyun pulled away Chanyeol realized that he became weak from the Alpha's touch and it's wrong. He was about to say something but the Alpha held his hand.

"Do you trust me, Yeol?" Baekhyun asked.

This felt like deja vu.

But before Chanyeol could say anything Baekhyun's phone suddenly rang and the younger saw the caller's ID name making him to pull his hand away.

"Taeyeon-noona's calling you," Chanyeol looked away. "It might be important.."

Baekhyun sighed and answer the call.

"Hello?" Baekhyun asked. "I'm at the dorm...right now?" He looked at Chanyeol who is now looking down. "Okay, I'll be there..."

The call ended and Baekhyun put his phone back on his pocket.

"Go, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said. "Don't make her wait for long.."

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said.

"You can go now, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said. He didn't know why he could feel his heart go against the idea of letting Baekhyun go. His mind and his heart keeps arguing about making Baekhyun stay or letting him go.

"I just hope you trust me Yeol," Baekhyun said before leaving the Omega's room.

Chanyeol only looked at his closed door where Baekhyun have left.