OPSLO 25: Behind closed doors

"Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon who is waiting for him in a coffee shop. The Alpha give the woman singer a small smile. He could sense that there are paparazzi’s around them silently taking pictures of them together. He sat in front of the singer and co-label mate, Kim Taeyeon.

"Try to act normal," Taeyeon said. "You know that this will happen when you agreed to that fucking contract with that bastard."

Baekhyun sighed.

He remembers what the CEO told him before this crazy chaos about him dating someone came out.

Flashback

Baekhyun enters the office and remained standing in front of the CEO's table.

"Take a seat, Mr. Byun," the old man offered.

"I'm fine Sir, what are we going to talk about," Baekhyun said, straightforwardly.

The old man nods. "I'm sure you already have a idea why I asked you here, Mr. Byun, and yes, it's about Park Chanyeol, that incompetent Omega."

Baekhyun tried his best to remain calm but he's already murdering the man inside his head. The CEO looked at him with a annoying smirk.

"I'm sure all of you are planning a plot against me, why not we make a comprehend about it?" The old man and Baekhyun turned their heads towards the door when it opens and revealed Kim Taeyeon with a confused look on her face.

Taeyeon's also an artist under the same company, she's a solo singer years ahead from Baekhyun's group. They are friends and Taeyeon already knew what is this about. Their co-artist have experienced it a lot of times from this greedy old man.

"Mr. Byun, if you want to keep your group as a whole without anyone getting kicked out, do as what I wanted you to do," the old man said. "You two will be announced as a couple, and will do projects together."

Baekhyun wanted to protest but Taeyeon stopped him.

"Remember Mr. Byun, this is for you group," the old man reminded with a smug look on his face.

End

Taeyeon told Baekhyun that they should endure this for a while. Taeyeon also didn't like to be a part of this bullshit for she's already dating someone from another company, but kept it a secret.

"What does your bandmates said about this?" Taeyeon asked.

"They were shock," Baekhyun answered. "I didn't give them the details yet, but they also didn't give me a violent reaction though.."

"What about..." Taeyeon trails.

Baekhyun sighed. When he and Taeyeon goes out those nights with a paparazzi in tow so they could have a good shot of them together, they shared each others some stories towards one another.

He didn't told her about Chanyeol's situation but only about his feelings and the singer didn't pushed him anymore. She respected it and hopes that this would end.

"I've hurt him," Baekhyun confessed. "He heard me saying I like you.."

Taeyeon secretly rolled her eyes. "Dumbo."

"I didn't meant it," Baekhyun said. "I wanted to tell him but I'm sure he will blame his self again if he knew about this."

Taeyeon nods. "Stephanie also got hurt when I told her about this, but then we compromised and she finally understands that it's because of our greedy company."

"At least you have her for support," Baekhyun said.

"We need to endure this for a year, I hope your man could wait for you," Taeyeon said.

"I hope so, too.." Baekhyun sighed again.