OPSLO 30: Destined

Sehun send Chanyeol to a not so familiar place.

Chanyeol looked at Sehun who is still riding his motorbike. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Go inside, and answer it," Sehun said before leaving the older alone.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Chanyeol called out but the younger already disappeared.

Chanyeol looked at the place that seems to be a garden house. He went inside and saw beautiful flowers all over the place and some humming birds too. As he walked inside, he noticed a small house in the middle of the field. It's like someone is inside base on the lights inside the said house. He walked towards the house and looked around before knocking on the door.

After three knocks, the door opens and there he saw the person who always makes his heart gone crazy and calmed at the same time

After three knocks, the door opens and there he saw the person who always makes his heart gone crazy and calmed at the same time. Their eyes meet and it seems the time stopped for them.

"Hi! Chanyeol," Baekhyun greeted.

"Hey, Baekhyun.." Chanyeol greeted back.

"Come in," the Alpha said and let him inside the house.

It's just a simple house with furnitures, like it's a small rest house inside a beautiful garden far from the city. After his talk with Sehun, the younger told him that they will go somewhere and ended up here. The Omega looked around the place and it's so homey and warm.

"You like the place?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah, it's so beautiful, cozy and warm," Chanyeol answered.

"This is where I want to build my family, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. "Huh?"

Baekhyun approached him, the older held the younger's own and make them wrapped around his neck as his own wrapped on the Omega's waist pulling him even more closer. It's so intimate that Chanyeol felt his heart going crazy again.

"I want to build our family in here, Yeol-ah.." Baekhyun said as he keeps leaning his face closer. Chanyeol also leans closer until their noses touch each other. "Is it okay with you?"

Chanyeol sweetly smiled at him.

"As long as I'm with you..." Chanyeol answered.

Baekhyun growls. "You're so beautiful and inviting, Omega.."

Chanyeol felt his cheeks blushing. "Are you tempted?"

"So much.." Baekhyun said.

"Then kiss me.." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun didn't need to be told twice. He captured those plump inviting lips and taste every part of it. He pulled Chanyeol closer feeling his hands runs up and down the Omega's waist to his back.

The kiss is slow and passionate yet their hearts are both dancing like crazy. Baekhyun tilted his head to deepen the kiss even more and lift his other hand to caress the taller's cheeks.

"I want to claim you," Baekhyun said. "But not right now, we will go there when the right time comes."

"Are you proposing, Byun?" Chanyeol said.

"I am," Baekhyun said claiming those lips again.

Chanyeol then found his self on top of Baekhyun on the couch with his legs straddling the older. Baekhyun moved his hands until they went inside the younger's shirt to feel his warm yet delicate skin.

"You're so ethereal, Chanyeol," Baekhyun whispered then licked the burning red ears of Chanyeol.

"You too.." Chanyeol said eyes closed and love how Baekhyun peppered his neck with kisses.

Baekhyun wants to get it all the way but he knows it's not the right time yet. So he settled on sucking on Chanyeol's soft skin leaving a red mark near his reddening ears.

"You taste so sweet, I want to eat you.." Baekhyun whispered.

Chanyeol blushed even more making the Alpha chuckles and pulled him for a hug. He needs to control his self or he might the Omega here if he didn't.

"So, you know?" Chanyeol asked.

"Know what?" Baekhyun asked, drawing circles on Chanyeol's back while the taller still sitting on his lap, head resting on his shoulder.

"That we are destined mate?" Chanyeol pouted making the Alpha finds it adorable.

"Ahh, about that," Baekhyun said. "I just found it out when I kissed you on the hill.."

Chanyeol looked up to him. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you can figure it on your own, and things have come on our way," Baekhyun answered.

"Well, I can't name it before.." Chanyeol admitted. "But when they announced about you and Taeyeon-noona dating I felt my heart breaks a million times while soul felt lost.."

"I'm sorry for hurting your heart, my Omega.." Baekhyun kissed his lips again. "I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"I know.." Chanyeol nods. "I never doubt you maybe because I have faith on you.."

Baekhyun smiled and kissed the taller again. Chanyeol kissed back until he is now lying on the couch.

"I prepared something for dinner," Baekhyun said.

"You cooked? How?" Chanyeol asked teasingly. Baekhyun is such a disaster when it comes to cooking that is why Kyungsoo banned him in the kitchen.

"No, I called for a take-out I don't want our house to be burnt down before settling in here," Baekhyun snickered.

Chanyeol felt his heart jump when he heard Baekhyun talking about them living together and building a family. It's such a dream come true to be with your destined mate.