OPSLO 21: We Are One

‘You can't run away from me Omega!’

"NO!!!"

Chanyeol woke up and panting hard when the door suddenly opens and his co-members came inside with a worried look. He's still panting and he felt his body shaking making them worried as well.

"Yeol? What happened?" Lay was the one who approached him while he signaled the Alphas to stay outside. "Are you okay?"

"W-What happened?" Chanyeol asked because as far a he remembered, he was inside the office of their Boss and they are arguing about something.

"You bumped into me when I was about to fetch you because you're talking too long inside," Junmyeon answered as he slowly approached the Omega. "Then you faint.."

Chanyeol closed his eyes to calm his self. "T-The President knew about me.."

"What?!" his co-members exclaimed.

"What did he do to you?" Luhan asked and sit beside the Omega. "Did he do something inappropriate?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "H-He just told me that he will ruin all of your careers if I..." He can't continue telling them what the CEO want from him. Of course he ain't that naive. For sure the CEO would like to touch him on how he eyed him earlier. If he didn't got the chance to ran away, he didn't know what would have happened to him.

"That old bastard," Minseok said.

"Good thing Junmyeon-hyung went back for you, or else he could have done something to you," Chen said.

Chanyeol looked at Junmyeon. "Thank you, Hyung.." the leader pet his hair and smiled.

"Of course you are one of us, it doesn't matter if you are an Omega, we are one in this," Junmyeon said.

Chanyeol looked down. "What if he used my identity against us?" He played with his fingers. "What if he pulled all of our projects from us?"

"Chanyeol, calm down," Lay said.

"He can't do that," Kris said. "We are the most in demand band from the company, he wouldn't want to lose us."

"But still he would do anything to have a hold against Chanyeol," Kyungsoo said. "He always play dirty to get what he want."

Chanyeol just remained silent until he looked at everyone.

"I'll quit."

There was silence when he said that and every one turned their heads towards his direction.

"No, you can't just quit, Hyung!" Jongin said. "I thought this was your dream?"

"Nini is right, Hyung, you already have gone through a lot, and now you're planning to leave?" Tao added.

"If he can't do anything against me, then he will do anything to anyone of you and I can't be that selfish to let that happen," Chanyeol answered. "Yes, this is my dream, but I can't let me being an Omega pulled all of you down."

"Chanyeol.." Luhan held his hands.

Chanyeol became teary-eyed worrying his bandmates more. "I don't want to burden you all..."

"If you quit then I quit too," Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun.." they all looked at him.

"We started as twelve, we will end as twelve," Sehun added.

"Guys..." Chanyeol sniffed.

"No one will quit this group," Junmyeon said. "We will fight as a group, and we will stay as Peterpan until the end."