OPSLO 9: Saviour

"Have you seen Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo looked at Junmyeon who came to check their rooms tonight. "Sehun said that he takes his time for a walk but he's been gone too long now.."

"Where is he?!" Baekhyun asked earning a confused looked from his bandmates. He ignores it because he suddenly felt nervous thinking Chanyeol went out alone.

"Maybe Hyung is just enjoyiny the view," Tao answered. "He loves the beach remember."

"He shouldn't be left alone!" Baekhyun said.

"Hyung.." Tao trails.

"We need to find him!" Baekhyun said. "He might be in danger!"

Baekhyun left the room, his bandmates following him. Kyungsoo grabbed his arm.

"Baek, Chanyeol can protect his self," Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun aggressively pulled away from Kyungsoo. "No, he can't!" He argued. "You don't understand it Soo!"

"Hey! What's going on?" Kris asked.

Baekhyun sighed. "Chanyeol is missing!"

Kris shrugged. "Don't be exaggerated, Baek, Chanyeol is old enough to protect his self, he ain't an Omega who needs to be protected!"

Baekhyun felt his eats heating up after he heard Kris said that. "What did you say?" His tone sounded dangerous.

"Baek, calm down," Junmyeon said.

Baekhyun huffs and left the Villa they are staying when he bumped into a Omega girl.

"Please help! Please!" The girl told Baekhyun.

"What's wrong?" Junmyeon asked the girl.

"The Beta who helped me got caught by two drunk Alphas!" The Omega answered.

"Where?!" Baekhyun asked worriedly.

"At the shore!" The girl said, crying. "Please! Help him! Please!"

"Luhan-hyung!" The others came after Junmyeon called them. "Please assist her, we will-Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun didn't bothered to look back as he run towards the area the Omega girl pointed. Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo followed him.

Baekhyun keeps looking around the area. Since it's a private resort, there are only few peoples around the area and he can't just asked randomly about Chanyeol. Then he heard someone screaming making him run fast.

There he found two Alphas snickering towards a familiar taller guy lying on the sand.

Baekhyun sees red. He throw a punch towards the Alpha who was about to ripped Chanyeol's clothes. Sehun and Jongin stopped him but he is filled with anger.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jongin exclaimed.

"Hyung! Stop!" Sehun pulled him away from the almost dead Alpha.

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo helped Chanyeol to sit up. He is shivering, almost shaking like a leaf. "Chanyeol! Are you alright?"

Chanyeol is still clouded with those Alphas pheromones that he can't think straight. His eyes almost closed when he felt a warm hand caressing his cheeks. He quickly leans into the touch and hummed.

"Yeol, I'm here now.." Baekhyun said, trying to calm the Omega. "Yeol, you are safe now.."

The trio could only watched as Baekhyun let Chanyeol got craddled inside the Alpha's embrace. He keeps combing the Omega's hair to calm him.

"B-Baek.." Chanyeol slowly looked at Baekhyun who smiled at the Omega to assure him. "B-Baek.." he teared up. "Baekhyun!" He wrapped his arms around the Alpha and felt the safety in it.

"Sshhh.." Baekhyun hushed him and slowly helped him to stand up only to hear the Omega cried in pain. "What's wrong?"

"I f-fell.." Chanyeol trails.

Baekhyun then offered his back to help Chanyeol. Chanyeol calmly let his self got a piggy back ride from Baekhyun. The trio was left stunned and dumbfounded.

"What happened?!" Junmyeon asked Baekhyun when they daw them approaching.

"He got his foot sprained," Baekhyun answered. "Chen, can I let Chanyeol stay in our room for tonight?"

"It's okay.." Chen said and nods.

"Thanks," Baekhyun said and went to their room with the Omega.

Baekhyun carefully put Chanyeol on his bed and get some towels and a basin with warm water to clean the Omega. Chanyeol felt sleepy from all the things that happened so after Baekhyun make him comfortable he fell asleep.