OPSLO 19: Complicated

"CONGRATULATIONS!! PETERPAN!!"

Everyone applauded after announcing another big win for the group Peterpan. They all went up towards the stage to receive their awards for the night. After performing their latest song, Growl and Wolf, they got only a short rest before being called by the MC. They are all happy bowing and thanking their supporters and other artists who congratulate them that night.

"We would like to thank everyone for giving us the supports and faith since we have started," Junmyeon said with a bit teary-eyes while talking. "We wouldn't be here if not for all of you who always looked forwards for our songs and activities just for all of you."

The other members give their short speech too before going back to their own chairs again. After the awarding night, they went back to their dorm to celebrate their achievement. They ordered buffalo chicken wings and beer since they have an early flight for a concert abroad. As they finished celebrating and cleaning the place they all headed back to their rooms only for Chanyeol to pause after seeing Lay and Luhan soundly sleeping on his bed. He didn't drink that much because he's not good with alcohol. He decided to sleep with Chen since he is sure that Tao will join Sehun and Kai tonight.

On his way there, he saw Kris leaning against the wall who looked at him.

"H-Hyung.." he mumbles.

Kris walks towards him with a suspicious smile on his face. "Hi! Chanyeol, can we talk?"

"O-Okay.." Chanyeol nods, although something inside him is telling him not to come.

He followed the older towards the study room who let him enter first. He didn't heard the door being locked from the inside as he looked around. When he faced the older he was taken a back to see him so close to him.

"H-Hyung.." Chanyeol took a step back.

"Why are you walking away from me, Chanyeol?" Kris asked, he's obviously too drunk.

Chanyeol looked around for an escape until his back hits the wall making the older corner him. Kris put both his hand on his shoulder keeping him on place.

"You know I didn't have the chance to look at your face properly since I've learned your an Omega," Kris said. "But now that I can see your face, I could say that you're so beautiful this close.."

"Hyung, you're drunk.." Chanyeol tried to be calm despite sensing danger being alone with the older.

"No," Kris shook his head. "I'm not, baby.."

Chanyeol furrowed his brows and before he could answer back, the older already claimed his lips forcedly. Chanyeol tried to push him away but the Alpha used his strength to keep him in place. Chanyeol still tried his best to push the older but got dizzy when the older let go some dominating pheromones making him feel the will to submit.