OPSLO 15: Secrets Revealed

Baekhyun went out of the bathroom but froze when he saw Kyungsoo inside their room.

Baekhyun looked Chanyeol who is still whimpering in pain on his bed. "Kyungsoo?" He heard the other growls and was about to approached the Omega when he stopped him with strength. "Kyungsoo, stop!"

"He's in heat?!" Kyungsoo exclaimed. "He's an Omega?!"

Baekhyun pushed him away. "Kyungsoo, leave our room now!"

"Tell me! If he's an Omega!" Kyungsoo said louder this time.

Baekhyun did his best to stay calm. But when Chanyeol cried more due to pain, his scent couldn't be covered by his special necklace anymore. Kyungsoo growls again, his wolf acting on it's own. Kyungsoo pushed Baekhyun away making the older fell on the floor. Baekhyun quickly tackled the other back. Chanyeol saw them and despite his aching body, he wanted to stop the two from fighting.

"Soo, Baek, stop.." Chanyeol said.

The pheromones from the two Alphas triggering his heat even more. His slick keeps coming out, his body shivering as he came without touching his self. Kyungsoo kicked Baekhyun away from him and approached Chanyeol again. He reach for him but Baekhyun quickly pulled him away. What they didn't know is that Kyungsoo grabbed the taller's necklace as the doors suddenly opens.

"What the-" Junmyeon said.

They all froze in their spot when Chanyeol's scent spread all over the room. The Betas quickly pushed the Alphas out of the room while their still analyzing what is happening right now.

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" Lay asked.

"Hyung! It hurts!" Chanyeol cried, slowly calming down because of the Betas.

As the Betas calming the Omega, the Alphas outside keeps looking at the door. They could still smell the alluring scent of the Omega inside of it.

"What's going on?!" Kris asked. "Baekhyun? Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo glared at Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol's an Omega," Kyungsoo answered. "And Baekhyun knew about it!"

Junmyeon looked at Baekhyun. "Baek? Is it true?" He asked.

Baekhyun looked at Junmyeon. "Yes, he is an Omega, that is why I'm protecting him from Kyungsoo, because he will mate him if I didn't."

"The hell? All this time? We have an Omega staying with us?" Jongin asked. "And worst he's one of us!"

"Jongin!" Minseok warned him.

"How could he lie to us?" Jongin continues, ignoring the older's warning. "I thought he's a good person, but I guess he's not!"

"He didn't lie on purpose!" Sehun answered.

The others looked at him.

"You knew about it too?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It's not our secret to tell," Sehun answered. "But please don't judge him like he made a huge mistake."

"He did make a mistake, young man," Kris said. "He lied to us, he pretends to be an Beta, when he's an Omega, who doesn't belong here."

"How could you say he didn't belong here?" Baekhyun asked. "Chanyeol, have the talent, he's doing his best just like us."

Kris scoffed. "Look at you, protecting the little sweet Omega, tell me, Baekhyun, did you already fucked him huh?"

Baekhyun growls and tackled Kris, eventually pushing him down.

"Don't you dare talked to him like that!" Baekhyun growls. Kris kicked him away.

"Kris! Baekhyun! Stop!" Minseok came in between. "You better stop or else I will both kick you!"

Junmyeon massage his forehead. "You all calm down! Fighting or arguing wouldn't solve this problem!"

Sehun pulled Baekhyun away from Kris while Minseok took the other away. They paused when they heard a doorbell and Junmyeon signaled them to stay put. When he opens the door, Chanyeol's parents came inside with a worried look.

"Where's our son?" Mrs. Park asked.

"He's with the Betas in our room, Mrs. Park," Baekhyun answered.

"Thank you," Mrs. Park said. Junmyeon lead them the way and left to face the other Alphas. Mr. Park have his son in his arms as they came out of the room with the Betas along them to lessen his scent from the Alphas.

"We will take him home," Mrs. Park said. "I know you all felt angry or mad about learning the truth, but my son didn't mean to lie to all of you, I hope you still have the heart to listen to his reasons."

"Take care, Mrs. Park," Junmyeon said and smiled like he always do.

The Parks leave the dorm as the Betas came back with the silent living room. They are still processing what happened and how would they handle the truth about Chanyeol.