OPSLO 8: HELP!

Another week passed.

Since they have a break to spend, they decided to have a two week vacation to became more closer and comfortable towards each other. Junmyeon, the leader already booked a hotel in a private resort for them to stay.

"Hyung, can you sleep with me?" Sehun asked Chanyeol who seemed to became bothered about the idea. "Is it okay, right?"

"Ahh.." Chanyeol bit his lower lip and smiled awkwardly. "O-Okay.."

Baekhyun picked up his luggage and saw Sehun pulling Chanyeol towards a room. He furrowed his brows and is about to approach them when Chen blocked his way.

"Let's sleep together, Baek!" Chen said and pulled him towards the other room.

"Aren't we going to stay with our usual roommates?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nah~Junmyeon-hyung said it's okay to sleep who ever you want!" Chen said.

Baekhyun could only nods and let Chen pulled him. He just decided to message Chanyeol to ask if him later if he is fine sleeping with another Alpha in a room. Ever since he learned the truth, he became a bit /over/protective towards the Omega.

After settling their selves they all came out again to have something to eat. Baekhyun already message Chanyeol and the Omega assured that he is fine, and Sehun's a gentle Alpha.

"Sometimes I wonder if you see Chanyeol more than just a friend and co-member."

Startled, Baekhyun turned to Luhan who is now giggling beside him. The Beta is a bit nosy but he also one of the calmest among the eldest. Maybe that is because he and Minseok thinks the same.

"I'm just checking out on him, we don't want to have him sick again, right?" Baekhyun quickly answered.

"And here I am, thinking you like him, as in like in a romantic way.." Luhan teased.

"What the.." Baekhyun trails.

"What? Chanyeol is cute for a Beta," Luhan shrugged. "Sometimes I think he is an Omega on how he acts sometimes, he cooks very well, he is caring towards anyone of us, and he is sweet."

"It's just his personality, Hyung," Baekhyun answered.

Luhan shrugged it off and joins his bestfriend Minseok, along with Tao and Lay. Baekhyun sighed. Maybe Luhan was right. He's been looking put for Chanyeol a lot since he found out his true identity. He can't still name his own feelings since the two of them are really close. Despite their differences, as an Alpha and Omega, the two of them have the same likes in life.

Like soulmates.

Having someone is something normal for them, but finding your other half, or your soulmate/mate is something special for them. Meeting your mate to claim is something so rare right now in their generation since this kind of connection got slowly forgotten.

He looked at Chanyeol once again and the Omega looked back at him then smiles. Baekhyun then felt his heart beating fast more than it's normal beat.

"Hyung!" Jongin called him. "Come on! Let's play!"

Baekhyun snapped out from his own sea of thoughts and joined his bandmates.

After dinner, Chanyeol decided to take a walk alone at the shore. He have been hanging around his bandmates since they came here so he decided to take his time alone. As he walked towards the big stones, he saw a Omega getting harrased by some Alphas.

"Hey! What are you doing!" He exclaimed leave her alone!"

"And who the hell are you-" the Alpha eyed Chanyeol. "Wow, you're pretty and hot for a Beta."

"Why don't you just join us huh?" The other Alpha said and grabbed Chanyeol's arm.

"Let go!" Chanyeol refused. The Alpha's hold tightens earning his arm to hurt. He kicked the Alpha in between of his legs. The Alpha let his arm go so he grabbed the other girl Omega's own hand and run away from them.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!!" the other Alpha shouted, making the two of them almost submit to him.

"Run! Run!" He told the other Omega who keeps running.

Chanyeol being clumsy got tripped on a rock. The girl Omega was about to help him bit he refused.

"Go! Run! I can handle this!" Chanyeol told the Omega.

"But what about you!" The Omega girl asked.

"I'll be fine! Go!" Chanyeol said pushing her a bit to run. The girl Omega hesitates to run away but she needs to call for help.

Chanyeol looked at his sprained foot and heard footsteps coming closer.

"Ha! Looked Bro, this Beta just kicked my balls!" The Alpha that Chanyeol kicked said.

Chanyeol tried to stand up but the Alpha held him down. Since he didn't have enough strength he can't fight the two. The two Alphas let go some pheromones to make him submit. He is becoming weak as the two Alphas snickered.

"You are such a beautiful Beta.." one of them said.

Chanyeol can't think right since his mind is clouded from the two Alphas pheromones.

"Help.." he whispered. "Help me.."