OPSLO 27: Letting go

"Hmm~felt nice.."

Chanyeol almost scream when he saw Baekhyun inside his room. He furrowed his brows while approaching the Alpha who is looking at him intently. He felt like the Alpha's looking through his soul making him shivered. He's already a three feet away from him when Baekhyun stood up and pulled him just to push him down on his own bed.

Chanyeol was surprise from the sudden movement of the Alpha that he didn't got the chance to react. Baekhyun hovered on top of him and before he could pushed him away, his hands are already pinned on top of his head.

"Listen to me first," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nods. "I'm not really dating Taeyeon-noona, it's just an act to keep your secret, that you're an Omega, I can't let that old man to have a hold against you so I agreed, but I can't take the feeling of seeing you with someone else because it hurts so much.."

Chanyeol tried to process everything as Baekhyun slowly removed his hands on his.

"I know if you learned about this you will feel all burden because of it, and I don't want you to feel like that because I cared for you a lot," Baekhyun continued. "I know how you are willing to let go of your dreams for us, and I won't let you go that easily, Chanyeol, I can't.."

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's eyes and he felt his heart thumping hard again from that intense gaze from the Alpha. He felt something warm when the older gently caress his cheeks and plant a soft kiss on his forehead making him close his eyes.

"B-Baekhyun..." Chanyeol whispered.

"Please trust me, Yeol-ah, please?" Baekhyun pleaded, his forehead resting against the younger.

Chanyeol cupped the older's face using his own both hands and nods.

"Okay..." Chanyeol whispered. "I trust you, Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun captured his inviting lips no matter how his rational side stopped him to do so. It's like claiming those plump, pinkish and soft lips will keep him sane from all the things that are happening around them. Chanyeol then moved his own hands and wrapped them around the older's broad shoulders to keep him close while kissing him back.

It's like his body have a mind of it's own. The kiss deepened when Baekhyun licked his lower lip for an entrance that he wholeheartedly granted. Baekhyun roamed his tongue inside his warm and sweet mouth making sure he taste every part of it. Chanyeol moaned when he sucked his tongue, enjoying the sweetness.

They are both panting when Baekhyun pulled away to let them breathe. He stared at the flushed younger, how his lips looked swollen and wet. His inner wolf howling to claim the beautiful Omega underneath him, bite him, and marked him. Chanyeol slowly open his eyes and looked straight to Baekhyun.

"Wait for me, my Omega," Baekhyun sweetly daunted.

"I will.." Chanyeol said with a sweet smile before pulling Baekhyun for another sweet passionate kiss.

Sehun who is just outside the room looked up to the ceiling before deciding to left. After Junmyeon told him about Baekhyun's supposed dating scandal he felt scared. Scared of the idea that he will be lose the battle when all along he knew that he already did. But for some reason he didn't want to just let his feelings go. He wanted to fight more, he wanted to have the chance.

As he walked towards his shared room with Luhan, he saw Minseok along the hallway leaning on the wall.

"Hyung..." Sehun greeted.

"Can we talk?" Minseok asked.

Sehun pursed his lips before nodding and followed Minseok as they headed towards the rooftop of their dorm. They didn't went to the railing to avoid some unneeded stolen pictures so they settled to lean on the wall where no one would see them.

"I know you have special feeling for Chanyeol," Minseok started. "But you know that he already found his soulmate right?"

Sehun silently agreed.

"We can't fight against their fate, specially those who found their destined mate, in this world," Minseok continued. "They are meant to be, their souls are connected and no matter how you showed effort to fight against it, you will never win."

"I know.." Sehun bowed his head. "But I can't just let him go that easily Hyung, am I being greedy if I wish to be his mate? To be his soulmate in this universe?"

Minseok sighed.

"You will find yours, Sehun, yes it will hurt to let go of the person you love, but ain't it also showing him how much you love him by letting him go to have his own happiness?" Minseok said. "Do you want him to be happy?"

Sehun nods.

"And you know how to make him happy, right?" Minseok added.

Sehun looked up and let his tears wet his face. He's an Alpha but it isn't wrong to sometimes show your vulnerability. He still have a heart that's breaking.

"You will be fine, Sehun," Minseok patted his shoulder.

He left the younger alone as he walked downstairs. He saw Luhan waiting for him with a smile.

"For someone who also liking the same person, you are kind of cool," Luhan commented.

"Maybe because it's not yet too deep not like to our maknae," Minseok shrugged.

Luhan nods. "Hot chocolate with marshmallows?"

"Sure!" Minseok said.