OPSLO 10: Thank you, Alpha

"How is Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun came out of the room after making sure that the younger is peacefully sleeping. He took a sighed and smiled at everyone to make them know that everything is fine now.

"He is fine and he needs some rest before we ask him what happened," Baekhyun said, feeling the anger towards the Alphas who almost molested the Omega.

"By they way, the other Omega, her name is Hyejin, she's asking about Chanyeol," Junmyeon said.

Baekhyun looked at the said female Omega who is now looking at them.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble, I hope that he would be fine," Hyejin said.

"He's okay, he's just not into fights," Minseok explained. "You can rest now and maybe visit him next time."

Hyejin nods. "Don't worry, I know that you are all celebrities, so this won't get out in the media, I promise you that.."

Junmyeon and Minseok send Hyejin back to her own cottage. Junmyeon learned that Hyejin's going home the next day so she just asked to visit Chanyeol before she leaves.

"For someone as tall like Hyung, isn't it too easy for those Alphas to pinned him down?" Jongin asked.

"He's not as strong as an Alpha, Jongin," Kyungsoo answered. "He's a Beta, and not like us, they are not that strong."

Jongin nods. "But.."

"Jongin," Baekhyun said.

Jongin pouted and took a sit beside Sehun. He keeps looking at Baekhyun who is busy with his phone after stopping Jongin to asked furthermore questions.

"We all should go to rest," Luhan said. "Let's just ask Chanyeol tomorrow."

They agreed to his suggestion and went to their shared rooms. Baekhyun was about to enter his room when Sehun stopped him.

"Hyung, why did you asked Junmyeon-hyung to exchange room with me?" Sehun asked. "I can take care of Chanyeol-hyung."

Baekhyun looked at Sehun. "I know you can, but as his roommate I know better how to take care of him," he said seriously.

Sehun didn't answer.

"You can visit him tomorrow," Baekhyun said. "Good night Sehun."

"Good night, Hyung.." Sehun said and let the older close the door.

As Baekhyun locked the door, he went to sit beside Chanyeol who is still sleeping on his bed. He seems to comfortable with his scent that the younger sleep peacefully. Without realizing, he just brushed the Omega's soft hair imagining what could have happened if they wouldn't came in time to save him.

He sighed and moved to the other bed to take a rest. He was about to close his eyes when he heard Chanyeol speaking.

"No.." Chanyeol whispered. "Stop...please...no!"

Baekhyun was quick enough to approached the younger and wake him up.

"Chanyeol, wake up," Baekhyun called. "I'm here, Chanyeol wake up!"

Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at Baekhyun with teary eyes.

"B-Baek..." He felt his lips trembling.

The Alpha helped him to sit up. "You're safe, I'm here.." he appeased.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the Alpha's waist and sobbed. Baekhyun rubbed the younger's back to calm him down. He even combed his soft hair too.

"B-Baek..." Chanyeol called for him.

"Hmm?" Baekhyun hummed.

"I-I'm s-scared..." He whispered.

"No one will hurt you," Baekhyun said. "I will not let that happened."

Chanyeol buried his face more to Baekhyun's warm embrace. Maybe because he is an Alpha and his released some pheromones to calm him down. He then felt a light kiss on top of his crown making him feel safe.

"What did you dreamt about?" Baekhyun asked.

"T-Those Alpha..." Chanyeol said. "T-They w-want to..."

"Sshhh~" Baekhyun hushed him. "It's okay now, you're here and safe."

Chanyeol tighten his grip on Baekhyun. Baekhyun hummed some soft melody to calm the Omega. They lied down on the bed, still hugging each other.

"Are you okay now?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, Alpha.." Chanyeol mumbled.

Baekhyun felt something inside him, hearing the Omega calling him 'Alpha'. His wolf inside is howling being near the sweet and innocent Omega his sweet scent slowly making him feel the urge to kiss him.

Claim him.

But Baekhyun successfully calmed his self and hold his wolf inside.

Chanyeol looked up to him with his eyes glassy and sparkling.

"Thank you, Alpha.." Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun leans closer face inches away to almost kiss the other. Chanyeol seemed to be overwhelmed to moved away and just wait for the Alpha to do something.

Baekhyun then moved to kiss the Omega's forehead. Chanyeol closed his eyes, cheeks burning red.

"Sleep well, Omega.." Baekhyun whispered.