OPSLO 28: Agaisnt all odds

They go as planned.

When their renewal of contract signing is just around the corner, Junmyeon, the leader announced that they will no longer renew their contract to their label company. A lot of their fans keeps asking what is their reason and it became a hit trending topic. The CEO didn't like what they have done and called them to his office to discuss about their actions.

"What the hell is this?!" The old man angrily asked. "You know that you still have projects aligned for you!"

"We finally made our decision," Junmyeon stood in front of his members. "We will not renew our contract."

"Ha?! You are all became arrogant because you're all popular now? Do you really think you can just go there and aim high like what you are in here?!" The old man mocked. "You'll regret leaving my company."

"We won't," Kris said. "We've been here long enough to make you rich with all our efforts, aren't you being greedy enough too?"

"You bastard!" The old man looked at Kris who doesn't seem to be intimidated. His eyes landed on Chanyeol who flinched but remained on his feet. "Now I see, you are doing this for that filthy Omega?"

"Don't talk to Chanyeol like that!" Chen exclaimed.

"Shut up! Useless Beta!" The old man shouted showing his dominance as an Alpha. "You wouldn't be here if not for you voice! If you don't have that golden voice you wouldn't be here in my company!"

"Chen is more than that!" Chanyeol defended. "Every one of us, are more than what you expected us to be!" He step forward. "If not for our talents, we wouldn't be recognized by people, how can you tell us that without your company we ain't nothing, when from the start, we always did our best to promote ourselves, you only give as our group name, and open the door for us but from there we strive for what we have right now."

"You filthy Omega! How dare you talk back to me like that?!" The old man was about to approach Chanyeol, but Minseok, Jongin and Kyungsoo blocked his way. "Stupid Alphas! You probably fucked that Omega that's why you're being protective?!"

They all gasped when Kyungsoo punched the old man on the face. They saw how the old man fall on the carpeted floor.

"Don't you ever talked ill towards our Omega, you ugly old man!" Kyungsoo said in pure anger, eyes getting red.

"Soo..." Chanyeol mumbles, and with that, somehow Kyungsoo calmed a bit.

"I'll file a case against you!" The old man said.

"You provoke us," Luhan said. "And we have a proof of it!" He raised a phone where they recorded what happened since they entered the office.

The old man stiffened on his spot when Junmyeon spoke again.

"We will also file against you for harassing Chanyeol," he said seriously. "We have proofs that you attacked him inside this office."

The CEO couldn't say anything more. They felt triumph when the old man became silent. Then the old man stood up and looked at Chanyeol.

"Then the whole world know who you really are! Park Chanyeol!" He stated angrily.

Chanyeol looked at him. "Do it, coward."

They left the office with a fuming CEO who keeps throwing his things. They all felt relief when they have left the company building. When they have reached home they seemed to be too drowned from all the happenings earlier.

"We should be careful from now on," Junmyeon said. "We all know he would still make a fight against us."

They all agreed and decided to call it a night since the next day, they will have the most special concert they will give their fans.

"Remember guys, we are all in this together," Junmyeon said with a genuine smile. "We are one."