OPSLO 6: Are you an Omega?

Present time.

The loud screams from their fans could be heard after their last performance for today's concert. It's been exhausting yet they are all happy and satisfied for bringing joy to their fans.

"God! I'm so tired!" Tao said. "And hungry!"

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked Chanyeol when he noticed him getting pale and in pain.

"Y-Yeah.." Chanyeol nods but his expression is telling the younger other wise. "I just need to rest."

He took a seat. He's been feeling hot since the start of the day and he can't help but felt the pain from his bottom. And that's proved his suspicions when he smell the Alpha scent of Sehun triggering his heat.

Fudge! Not now! I can't let them know about it!

Baekhyun noticed how Chanyeol seats uncomfortably. Luhan and Lay was asking him what's wrong. Chanyeol then would answer he is fine although he looked so pained. Then Chanyeol's family came to congratulate him and saw the situation. Mrs. Park looked so worried same as Mr. Park.

"What's wrong with Chanyeol?" Kris asked.

"He just have a stomach ache," Mrs. Park answered. "This rarely happens but he will be fine."

"Could it be because we are on diet?" Kai asked.

"Probably," Minseok answered.

The members looked all worried as Mr. Park lifts his son and leaves the venue with the help of their securities. Chanyeol needs to stay at home for a week as his family doctor told the company. Good thing that they will have a month break from all the exhausting concerts here and there.

Their group, Peterpan, really became well-known all over the country. Their songs always hits the billboard and would stay on top for weeks. They also have guesting here and there too. That is why all of them are greatful to have this long rest.

The group also became more closer as they spend more time together. They have learned how good Kyungsoo cooked, and how Baekhyun is a Hapkido blackbelter. Chanyeol and Lay would be locked inside the music studio to create songs together too.

That's why what happened to Chanyeol makes everyone worried. Specially Baekhyun and Sehun who became really close to him.

"I hope Hyung is fine," Sehun said.

"He would be fine in no time," Chen appeased. "Chanyeol is strong you know!"

Three days have passed and they still don't have any news about Chanyeol. Baekhyun decided to visit him since he's really worried about Chanyeol. But before he could leave their dorm, Sehun already saw him, same as the other members.

"Where are you going Hyung?" Kai asked.

Baekhyun sighed. "I'll visit Chanyeol."

"And you're not even telling us?" Kyungsoo crossed his arms. "You're not the only one worried here you know."

"We will all go to visit him," Minseok said.

"Okay, I'll prepare the van for us," Junmyeon said.

They all went to give Chanyeol a surprise visit. Chanyeol is inside his room and resting while his parents left to buy some groceries. He didn't wear his necklace since he knows that he is safe at home. So when he opens the door of his room and saw Baekhyun standing in front of his door he froze.

The furrowed brows he saw from the older makes him stumbled and fell on his carpeted floor.

"Baekhyun..." He mumbles.

Baekhyun enters the room and closed the door before their bandmates could smell his scent.

"B-Baekhyun..." Chanyeol gulps visibly.

"You're an Omega?" Baekhyun asked, confusion could be seen through his face.

Chanyeol slowly stood up and looked for his necklace but a hand grabbed his wrist and forced him to looked back at Baekhyun.

"Answer me, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said, his dominance slowly showing as he gets more intoxicated by the sweet smell of the Omega.

Chanyeol bit his lower lip.

"Answer me, Chanyeol.." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

"𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂?"