( 1 ) something like this?

001. SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

3 months later . . .

                      "SO WHAT if that guy was just stealing helium?" Aspen laughed as she and her boyfriend got back to her room that night, "Something tells me you're disappointed that he wasn't a mass murderer!"

"Of course I didn't want him to be a mass murderer—" Stiles shot his hands up in defence, "It's just, you know— it's been three whole months."

"Three whole months of happiness." Aspen smiled, cocking a brow at him. "Three whole months of peace, three whole months of no supernatural disasters passing by Beacon Hills! What is the problem with all of that?"

"There's no problem," Stiles replied, "I just want it to stay this way. You know how things get around here, peace is a frickin' ticking time bomb."

"You're not gonna save Beacon Hills by dragging Scott and me out in the middle of the night to chase down some guy with helium tanks in the back of his car." Aspen shot back, chuckling to herself, finding humour in the situation.

"I know, I know..." Stiles sighed, suddenly taking his girlfriend by surprise by snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her close, "I'm sorry about that..."

Aspen smiled, looking up into those hazel, honey-flecked eyes that she adored so much. "It's fine... I personally found it all hilarious, but Scott's been getting a bit cranky in the mornings— and I think it might have something to do with the fact you've been dragging him out of bed in the middle of the night for the past week..."

"Alright, alright— I'll stop." Stiles replied, pressing a chaste kiss to her red lips. "I guess we could find other ways to entertain ourselves..."

Aspen smiled devilishly at the tone of his voice, connecting their lips again in one swift motion, their tongues colliding as Aspen's hands found themselves intertwining in Stiles' brown locks.

Stiles slowly walked over to the bed until the back of Aspen's legs hit the bed frame, the two of them giggling as they continued to connect their lips to each other.

"I mean— I guess we could..." Aspen whispered, smirking before dropping her hands to his shoulders and she started to slowly pull down his flannel shirt, undressing him.

Stiles held her by shrugging off his flannel, and she then grabbed the hem of his shirt by his waist, pulling it up and over his head, leaving him shirtless. Stiles then did the same, grabbing her grey, v-neck shirt by the hem, and pulling it up over her body and over her head, immediately crashing his lips back to hers afterwards.

"Yeah, this definitely works for me..." Aspen said breathlessly as her hands began fiddling with Stiles' belt, left in her bra and her denim shorts.