( 20 ) kiss me, stiles stilinski

020. KISS ME,
STILES STILINSKI

                  "HE CAN'T TAKE ALL THREE OF US

"HE CAN'T TAKE ALL THREE OF US." Liam said as he, Scott and Isaac began to growl, face to face with Douglas.

"No way." Scott said in agreement.

"Hollenhund!" Douglas suddenly yelled, and the three boys were taken aback when Parrish appeared from behind them, in his hellhound form.

"Parrish..." Scott said warningly, "Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!"

"The train is coming, boys." Douglas said, walking towards them along the tracks, "There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a True Alpha by my side."

"Parrish!" Scott yelled again in a low growl, "Stop!"

Douglas continued to pace slowly towards them, smirking with a sense of victory. "And then a Banshee, a Werecoyote..."

"A Bellator?"

"A what?"

Suddenly, Douglas was being attacked, a slash of claws scratching down the side of his face with force, enough to knock him over.

"He is the bad guy of the month, right?" Aspen turned to Scott, weirdly— with a smile on her face. "I didn't misread that?"

But then Douglas picked himself up again, and Aspen's eyes widened as she ran over to the others away from him.

Douglas paced towards them, but Liam and Scott thought quickly and grabbed Parrish—using both of their strength to throw the hellhound into Douglas— knocking them both over on the other end of the hall.

Aspen sighed in temporarily relief, and then turned back to Scott— having never been happier to see him ever before, despite the awful circumstance that brought them together.

Before she could even say anything, Scott wrapped his arms around her and hugged her so tightly he picked her up off the ground, her legs kicking up in the air as he spun her around, both of them clinging so tightly to one another.

"You have no idea how good it is to see you, Scotty Boy!" Aspen practically smiled hysterically, zoning out from everything else going on around them as she clung to her best friend in the whole world.

"Trust me, I think I might have some idea..." Scott replied, putting her down, but not letting go just yet.

"Guys?" Liam said, trying to pull them apart with a panicked voice.

Aspen finally let go of Scott, not even registering the panic in Liam's voice as she grabbed the boy and pulled him in for a hug too.

"Liam!" she exclaimed ecstatically, "God, I've missed you too, kid!"