the end of HEARTBREAK WEATHER...

Writing these 5 books over the course of the past 2 years has been an amazing experience, I have adored creating Aspen's character, developing her plot arcs and writing her relationships with every single character

What's made it even more incredible is how many people have enjoyed it just as much as I have.

When I started out with book 1 back in January 2021, it had a completely different name ( OG's will remember 'The Way You Look At Her' and 'Envious' ) and I had no idea if I'd even finish writing 1 book, if it would just be a lockdown phase I did because I was bored.

When I started getting readers commenting, I was like 'oh wow, people actually enjoy reading this, people are actually invested in this character I've created'.

It was insane to me, that people out there in all different parts of the world would wait on me to write a chapter of the story because they were so invested.

I thought at the most I'd get a few hundred reads and I would've been blown away by that. Writing this now, Cross Your Mind has over 1.1 MILLION ?! I would NOT still be writing if it wasn't for you guys, I mean that.

You guys have no idea how many plots I've changed or spontaneously altered along the way. I'd list them but I'd rather you guys thought I was a genius who plans out everything to the minute detail 🤭🙄🤫

There's been many points where I honestly thought I'd kill Aspen off for shock factor. The first time I planned it was the end of Bend The Rules, then I also thought about it at the end of Arms Of A Stranger, and then again with No Judgement.

But every time I sat down to write it, I couldn't. I've become attached to her, even if she is just a figment of my imagination. Writing her story has become such a hobby, an escape, not to mention writing these books has helped me immensely in improving my writing skills.

Every time I go back over my old writing in Cross Your Mind I cringe a little, then I realise that these books are basically a series of proof of how far I've come.

One of the best types of comments I love to read are when you guys compliment the writing itself.

I can't believe I've finished writing all 6 seasons of Teen Wolf.

But some of you may have noticed that any time I get asked in a comment or on my message board whether or not I'll be writing a book for the movie, I dodge the question. I ignore it and don't answer.