3

Louis:

"Lou! Lou! Over here!" A very excited Stan greets me, I grinned walking over to him, "Hello there Stanley!" His cheeks turns red making me wonder, does mine turn like his as well when I speak to Harry?

"Guess what?" He asks, excitement thrumming from his body, Stanley Lucas was my second friend after Zayn When I Came to Elizabeth for my studies.I know he wants us to be more than that but he's more like a brother I never had, he just doesn't give me those butterflies in my stomach or the shivers in my spine.

Harry does. And it scares me.

"You got into the internship program?" He shakes his head with a large smile,

"No! The east wing gallery decided to hire me as their lead photographer and even kept my photos in their exhibition!" I gasp hugging the alpha in front of me, "That's amazing, Stan! You're giving us a party!" I squeal and he laughs, "Fine fine Lou, you'll get everything you want." I pull away from the hug truly happy for Stan.

"I say let's celebrate tonight. Drinks on me." I smile, "Not tonight, I've got my Essay reading to do and Henley's taking a lecture tomorrow on it." He winces, "Oww okay. Best of luck." I nod and he steps aside for me to get in my car.

"I guess I'll see you later. Say hi to Zayn from me." I give him a thumbs up and enter my car.

*****

"Guess what happened today?" A very cheerful Zayn greets me, "Well hello to you too, Zayn. Yes I had a wonderful day." He rolls his eyes but the glee in his brown eyes makes me a smile, "Styles just got ready for the photoshoot! I cannot believe this! He rarely gets ready for those you know. I mean first the interview and the photoshoots! That man has something for you, Lou." I choke off on the coffee I was just having,

"It's his job as the commencer! It has nothing to do with me."

"Well yes it is because he just asked me for your phone number and emailed me to bring you along. So we have a date tomorrow with Mr.Harry styles." I frown, not liking the idea of Zayn having a date with Harry, even though it's a joke my omega was growling,

"Um I have an extra class for the final—"

"Bullshit. You are coming and that's final. Now pick up your outfit because we leave tomorrow morning for Seattle."

"You are cruel."

"So I've been told, baby." I roll my eyes and stood up, "I've got an essay reading tomorrow and some homework to complete. It's your turn to make dinner today." I said smiling sweetly when Zayn groans, "No! I'm ordering take out. Does Thai sound good?"

"You are such a fucker." With that I'm sashaying in my room, the new information of Harry asking for my number and demanding my presence for the photoshoot was still in my mind when I was in the shower. The neutraliser wearing off making my bathroom smell like vanilla and Cherries. My mind immediately wandering off to Harry,

What would he smell like? Maybe something dark and erotic like chocolates, or maybe pine-y and woodsy? I scrunch my nose, pine-y scents made me uncomfortable, I hope he doesn't have one like that. I'd rather have him having smelling like dark chocolates.

A whine left me as I imagined nuzzling in his neck, he'd hold me down so well what with the physique he has, I wanted to smell his scent. Know what he's got under that strong cologne.

I whimper when a trail of slick dripped my thighs, it trickled all the way to the back of my knees, I was leaking just by thinking about Harry. Maybe showering wasn't a good idea. I should've used our bathtub. I sighed, this wasn't a good time to finger myself thinking about a man who is no good to me.