10

Louis:

"Harry." I whimpered only to gasp loudly when his bite was harsh, "Try again, sweetheart." He rumbles out, two fingers on my wet hole, he was just rubbing them not making a move to put them inside, "Alpha." I moaned bucking my hips and could feel the smirk on my chest where his mouth was.

When my hands found his curly hair he pulled away, "I'll be right back." He whispered kissing my swollen lips before moving away, in the meantime I removed my clothes off before they get ripped off, mournfully I looked at my  red panties. They are going to be missed. Fucking Harry, He better stand by his promise and buy the same type to me.

What? Panties are expensive! And red ones with the softest material are almost rare.

I unclipped my bra which wasn't even on me instead rolled to my abdomen and threw it somewhere, my eyes going up to the mirror. I admired myself, I've never been the one to not appreciate my body, my eyes rake over the bite marks on my neck and chest, those were Harry's. He was claiming me and boy he did, he's had a claim on me ever since he put those green luring eyes on me. I was his the very same moment.

"Such a good boy." Harry says and I look to see a tie in his hands, I preen under the praise fluttering my eyes Harry's mouth met mine, "Gonna tie your hands, Kay?" He informs rubbing the soft material of the tie on my nipples, I squirm underneath it, raising my hands but what I hadn't expected was Harry to pull me up making me sit upright, I should've known he didn't meant normal tying of hands because he was gently putting my hands behind me back,

Green eyes edging to golden scanning mines to find any discomfort at the act he pulled, "If this feels rough, call me out on it." This was his boss voice and I hated it, I wanted my Harry who was sensual not this detached man. As if sensing my thoughts his eyes softened, "I'll stop when your arms strain."

"They won't." I haughtily said and he smirks before going behind me, I hisses when he knots the tie, okay they were straining but the pain brought a little pleasure and challenge in me to prove Harry wrong. I might be a virgin but I could handle this.

I gasped when he pushes me on my stomach spreading my thighs and holding them both apart until my muscles burn, I jerked at the first touch of his tongue and he held my hips tightly. That asshole had already put a pillow to where I was which elevated my hips giving him the perfect angle to eat me out. I felt helpless with my hands tied together.

"Ha-Alpha! Fuck fuck fuck." I cried biting the sheets when he nibbles around my rim sucking it as blobs of slick left me, he slapped my bum making me still his large hands kneading the soft meat of my ass. There was not an ounce of softness with the way he was eating me out, he was a man on mission, an alpha who was starved.

"Nnghh no! No I'm gonna—Gonna cum!" I shrieked but he had gone deaf, my arms ached the more I thrashed. "Silent." He growls making me whimper, he manhandled my thighs making me lower back elevated and upper back arched. I whined, my own spit drooling from the sides of my mouth as I moaned.

Resigned to my fate, I could only take what Harry gave me. Somehow it felt nice, nice to give Harry the entire control, letting him use me for my pleasure and his. His hands sneaked to my front cupping my throbbing cock, "Alpha." I wailed and shuddered as my first orgasm uncoiled.

"Fucking jiggles. The best arse in the world." He hoarse out kissing my ass and licking the slick that was dripping down from my sensitive hole. I jerked up and he squeezed my waist, "There there." I whined wanting his lips more than anything but he had other things in his mind because I felt his throbbing length rubbing my wetness.

I moaned when he slapped his cock against me, the tip of his cock catching my rim everytime he did it, "Look at yourself, sweetheart." He says and I raise my head staring at our reflection from the black glass, he smirked and held my tied hands before spitting down on my hole, I whined wiggling my hips because I missed his cock. And I needed it in me right now.