20

Louis:

"When I fuck you I want your eyes on me, omega. That way you'll learn that you are fucking mine." He orders pushing his thumb more in my mouth choking me a bit before removing it and trailing the wet digit over my cheeks.

He slaps my left cheek lightly making me look at him, "Yes alpha." I croak and he hums before unzipping his pants and removing his angry looking cock. I gulp at the size, even though he's been inside me many times now it was because my ass was made for taking a knot but my mouth?

"Take your tongue out." He states calmly and I comply his commands, the salty taste of his cum was the first thing I registered, he smelled the most like dark chocolates and rosemary in here. I wanted to nuzzle my nose to inhale more of him but his hold on my hair kept me firmly on my place.

A gasp stuck in my throat when Harry's heavy cock slapped right against my tongue. I looked up at him and he was eyeing me, gauging my reaction. I gulp down and take the another slap as nicely as I could, drool dripped down my chin from all sides, my hands twitched to wipe it off but Harry's eyes were darkening as he rubbed the tip of his cock to the side of my mouth where some spit drooled down, he rubbed it there and then brought his cock to my cheek before slapping my face with it.

I moaned lowly, "Quiet. Not a single sound from you." I nod earning another slap which makes me wince, he then brings his cock to my mouth, his velvety skin trailing up and down, "Close your mouth." I immediately snap my mouth shut entrapping his cock between my lips.

He groans and pushes his head until I'm swallowing him, I gagged when the tip of his cock brushed against my throat, "Relax your muscles. It's okay." Harry soothingly says surprising me at the softness in his words. I oblige and try to relax my throat, finding that it was quite easy to move.

"Tighten your lips around. Yeah, fuck." He moans and I preen under his words, tears gathering my waterline at the first thrust, I suck him hollowing my cheeks and he tightens his hand on my hair thumbing my hollowed cheeks with his free hand, "Beautiful beautiful omega. No wonder other people want you. But you are mine yeah, baby? Only my omega. Made for my cock."

"Fuck baby." He groans and then slides back inside, he picks a pace moving my head the way he wants fucking himself inside in a way that has my jaw aching and spit and tears trailing down my face and dripping from my chin down to my neck and all over. It was filthy. But it made more slick drip out of me.

Harry huffs and grunts fucking my mouth straining it, before he removed himself making me whine at the loss before I could comprehend the situation Harry was hoisting me up. I wrap my limbs around his waist.

His long fingers came around my jaw and I just realised that they were adorned with rings, big heavy cold metals that burn right through my heated skin, he grabbed my jaw harshly tilting my head up before slamming his mouth against mines.

I whimpered going lax in his hold as he kissed me what felt like the harshest kiss between us, it was hard, detached, lack the usual softness that's always been there and I felt used.

I was out of my element in here, I should stop all of this but my mind was numb from the pleasure coursing through me.

A gasp left me when Harry threw me on the bed, I went on my elbows eyeing him who was now undressing himself, dark eyes glowering over my naked form. When he was naked all over he walked across the bed, he dig through the drawers removing a ball which had leather straps on each side, and then bend down to get a bar like thing.

He dropped the items on the bed except the bar, I frowned when both of his hands held my ankles locking them to the bar and spreading it, "Ha-alpha!" I gasped and he smacked my inner thighs, "Did I ask you to speak?" I whimpered and shook my head, "I'm sorry." He hums and my legs spread even further exposing my slicked hole. I covered my face in embarrassment,