24

The rain pattered making the day even more gloomier than it was, Louis made a face at that and then chucked his phone in his pocket and picked the yellow rose from Harry.

He barely saw the alpha today what with Harry handling two companies now, the roses though never failed to be there and the omega had felt the ice melting that had covered his heart for Harry.

He was falling in love each day at the change that Harry had became, sneaky glances, shy smiles, no touching but just being there, jealous looks thrown around but no violence followed it, there was no golden eyes angry at Louis but green ones just filled with sadness. It hurts Louis and he knows he should just let it go, but he's scared. What if in the future all he's left with is an unhappy relationship?

He sighs and gets in his car starting the engine but something catches his eye and he squints through his window to find Harry's black car, he shrugs his shoulder and is on his way to resume his work but then Harry's getting out, the harsh rain falling on his tall stature as he removes his phone and says something in it.

Louis rolls his window down and scrunches his nose at the drops that splashes at him, "You okay?" He yells and Harry jerks at his voice surprised, "Uh car broke down." Louis giggles a little at the sulk in his tone, "Come over here. I'll drop you off."

"Uh Paul's on his way—"

"Harry the storm's going to be worse, get inside. Cmon Haz." He urges, "Uh Louis I don't want to be an inconvenience—"

"Get in, alpha. I'm not asking." Harry freezes and so does Louis but he nervously chuckles, "Three seconds and the more wetter you get the more I'm contemplating to let you in my precious car."

Harry chuckles lowly but slides inside. Louis tenses the moment dark chocolate and rosemary floods his nostrils, he clears his throat and wills his omega to not purr loudly, it's been months since he's sniffed it and he wants to push mid console back and climb into Harry's lap taking gulps of that scent that has Louis whining and writhing in his bed.

"The neutralisers must've wore off. Sorry. If it's a bit overwhelming." Harry apologises, "It's okay. Uhm, there's a towel in the backseat help yourself."

Louis clenches his jaw when Harry's scent becomes even more potent, he eyes the towel Harry wraps around himself before sitting back.

"Uh the car's nice." Louis softly giggles, "I know right. Found the perfect one immediately. You spoke to Paul?"

"Yes. I should probably ask him to not come over here." Louis hums.

He drives out of their parking lot, "Hey Paul, where are you?....No no, Louis' dropping me off. Yeah....wait no, I'm pretty sure I could take a cab from his. I'll see Paul yup goodbye."

"Cab? I'm dropping you off. At your place, Harry." He looks at the alpha, who's scratching the back of his head, "Paul says the thunderstorm's pretty bad. I can't let you drive me all over to the other side like that. I'll take a cab from your place." Louis frowns. His heart fluttering at how caring Harry sounded right now but,

"If the thunderstorm is bad I don't think you should ride in a cab as well. You can stop at mines and once it's fine you can always call Paul." His mouth didn't had the filter Louis needed the most. "No Louis. It's fine—"

"It's not. Cmon. It's okay I'll lend you some warm clothes too because you're close to have a cough I can see that." Harry scoffs, "I'm an alpha, sweetheart. We don't get cold easily." Louis giggles,

"Sure the way you're snuggling my towel says otherwise." He can feel Harry's eyes on him when he drives,

"It smells like you."