17

Louis:

"Kneel by the door," Harry orders as he sits back, putting his hands on his knees, effectively releasing me. No longer warm, the temperature of his voice has dropped several degrees.

I stumble clumsily up into a standing position and scoot over to the door and kneel as instructed. His hot spunk is releasing out of me and I think it does affect him in more ways than one, because when I was wobbling a bit I could hear the sharp intake of his breathe and could sniff the change in his scent.

I'm shaky and very, very tired, monumentally confused. Who would have thought I could have found such gratification in this room. Who could have thought it would be so exhausting? My limbs are deliciously heavy, sated. My inner omega has a 'do not disturb' sign on the outside of her room.

Harry is moving about in the periphery of my vision. My eyes start to droop.

"Boring you, am I, Miss Tomlinson?"

I jump awake, and Harry is standing in front of me, his arms crossed golden eyes glaring down at me. Oh shit, caught napping – this is not going to be good. His eyes soften as I gaze up at him.

"Stand up," he orders.

I climb warily to my feet. He stares at me, and his mouths quirks up.

"You're shattered, aren't you?"

I nod shyly, flushing.

"Stamina, Miss Tomlinson." He narrows his eyes at me. "I haven't had my fill of you yet. Hold out your hands in front as if you're praying."

I blink at him. Praying! Praying for you to go easy on me. I do as I'm told. He takes a cable tie and fastens it around my wrists, tightening the plastic. Holy hell. My eyes fly to his.

"Look familiar," he asks, unable to conceal his smile.
Jeez... the plastic cable ties. Restocking at my shop! It all becomes clear. I gape up at him as adrenaline spikes though my body anew. Okay – that's got my attention – I'm awake now.

"I have scissors here." He holds them up for me to see. "I can cut you out of this in a moment."
I try to pull my wrists apart, testing my bonds, and as I do, the plastic bites into my flesh – it's sore, but if I relax my wrists they're fine – the tie is not cutting into my skin.

"Come." He takes my hands and leads me over to the four-poster bed. I notice now that it has dark red sheets on it and a shackle at each corner.

"I want more – much, much more," he leans down and whispers in my ear.

And my heartbeat starts pounding again. Oh boy. I could feel even more thick blobs of slick leaving me mixing our fluids together, it trickles down my inner thighs making me even more sweatier and stickier, I don't find it disgusting at all.

"But I'll make this quick. You're tired. Hold on to the post," he says.

I frown. Not on the bed then? I find I can part my hands as I grasp the ornately carved wooden post.
"Lower," he orders. "Good. Don't let go. If you do, I'll spank you. Understand?"

"Yes, Alpha."

"Good."

He stands behind me and grasps my hips, and then quickly lifts me backward so I'm bending forward, holding the post.

"Don't let go, Louis," he warns. "I'm going to fuck you hard from behind. Hold the post to support your weight. Understand?"

"Yes." I nod,

He smacks me across my behind with his hand. Ow... It stings.

"Yes, Alpha," I mutter quickly.

"Part your legs." He puts his leg between mine, and holding my hips, he pushes my right leg to the side.