32

"My son could've done better than bringing some weak omega home." A voice sneers and Louis turns to find Harry's father, a tall lycan with dark green eyes, "But he didn't. Which is why I'm here." The omega smiles Coolly,

"Did you sleep with him. No hole is that good to have your kingdom out on stake. You're going to destroy this empire within days of your arrival! You wolves know nothing about handling anything besides your own kind, The lycans are going to tear you apart because you are not our kind. You're an intruder." He snarls coming closer.

The omega pitifully smiles, "I've never seen someone so jealous of their own son's success. I wish you hadn't fucked up my alpha's life by never treating him right but it's fine because he's got me now and your condescending remarks or insults are really doing nothing to me because I know what I'm capable of and so does Harry. Which is why are mates." And with that he turns around,

"I should've never let that boy out of this kingdom rotting him in here because instead of mating a royal proper lycan omega he's marrying a whore like you." Louis giggles and turns to face him again,

"A whore? Really? No wonder my alpha wanted to feed you to the piranhas. Mind your tongue and steps, sir because one finger from me and your son is going to feed you the piranhas all because I said so." The man smirks and Louis knows its going to be a low blow so he prepares himself,

"Harry might be mesmerised by you but don't forget he's my son. He's going to do exactly what I did with his mother, we Lycans don't have loyalty in us. We are hungry for beautiful curves and a warm bed with different partners."

"Don't blame your specie for something you did, I don't know what Lycans have or not but what I do know is my alpha was raised up by a powerful woman while his father was out fucking whatever that walks with legs. Harry might be your son but he'll never take over you, he's got nothing on you. You're shameless and a coward, a bastard who cheated on his mate—" Harry's father growls lunging towards the omega who ducks his attacks easily, "I'd be careful if I was you, Mark."

"You are just a frigid omega who slept with the lycan for his money." The man growls and Louis rolls his eyes before finally walking away, "If that makes you sleep at night then sure."

He spots Harry talking with his mum and Liam, the alpha sensing him looks at his blue eyes, greens raking over his form protectively before smiling and ushering him. Louis grins and joins the family greeting and smiling at everyone.

"Everything okay?" Harry mumbles and Louis nods kissing the alpha, "More than. I love you." Harry kisses his nose, "And I love you. My powerful strong heart." Louis' nose scrunches and he eyes his alpha.

"You know." He whispers and Harry glances at the others, "Of course I do. My eyes are always on you, Baby. By the way, are you going to join me while we feed that cowardly bastard to the piranhas you're so eager to meet?" Louis giggles unabashedly and shakes his head.

"Maybe after our mating? Just want to hold you close tonight, alpha." Harry clasps his fingers around his thin waist and drags them to the middle of the floor, everyone giving them the space to themselves, "Then you shall have me close. Everyone," he orders looking up from Louis' eyes to the crowd,

"Let me introduce to you all, the future queen of our kingdom, my mate and my everything, Louis Tomlinson."

******

"Louis." A voice groans in his ear, The omega humming in his sleep when a hot thickness rubbed his slicked up hole, he whimpers when Harry slides inside as easily as he did before, Warm hands resting possessively on his bulging stomach, "Omega. My omega, gonna pump you so full of my cum, my pups." Louis' back arches when Harry buries himself deeply inside the omega's womb holding him tightly.