11

Louis:

The first thing that I noticed was Harry's chest. I giggled softly at how deeply asleep he was to not notice the way his alpha was purring, I nuzzled my face and he pulled me closer. Looking up I softly kissed his lips, his nose scrunched and low rumbles left his chest making me vibrate a little. I giggle again and trace my fingers over the slope of his nose, his lightly overnight stubble prickling me.

"Alpha." I muttered stroking his cheeks, my eyes zeroing on the marks over my wrist, last night flashes through me and my face heated. Harry was such a deep sleeper that when I escaped his hold he only growled a little but then went back to sleeping.

I limped to the bathroom, limping was now getting familiar to me. Somewhat.

After I had done my job in the washroom, I pulled over the shirt Harry had on him last night which was a white formal one, it's sleeve thrice as long on me and the length was perfect for me to roam without my panties on because they were lying in pieces under Harry's bed. The length of the shirt reached my thighs making it look like oversized. I inhaled Harry's scent and cologne on it before waddling my way to his kitchen.

Now, I wasn't a great cook but living on my own since four years had thought me enough to make a nice breakfast that contains pancakes without the egg shells in. Zayn taught me how to crack an egg the perfect way, Which reminds me I need to call him.

I search for the ingredients of the pancake before getting to work.

When Large hands crept inside my shirt I jerked away, "Morning, baby." Fuck. I could feel the instant wetness at his morning voice, he might felt it too because his hard length was poking my ass, his hands travelling up to caress my nipples,

"Good morning, alpha." I whispered turning to accept the minty kiss. His free hand framing my face as the other one works on my nipple,

I whimpered pulling apart, "Let's eat breakfast first....pancakes?" I ask and he grins tweaking my nipple making me gasp, "Yes. And then I'll eat you." I blush and he kisses me again.

"Okay stop." I murmured as his thumb pressed on my bond mark, "Alpha seriously." I whined but pushed my ass more towards his fingers, I shuddered when he played with my slick, "You don't seem too keen on the idea of me stopping, sweetheart." He mumbles biting my lobe, I shudder and the pan hisses, the putrid smell of something burning making my eyes wide, I shove—tried to shove The alpha who was caging me.

"Hazza please, We burnt my pancakes." I pouted, his resolve breaking in seconds as he sighs and pecks my nose, "How can I help?" He asks like the nice alpha he can be sometimes, I grin ear to ear, "Let's start with you keeping your hands to yourself? And then you can drizzle the maple syrup on them." Harry squints at me.

"Such a brat." I flutter my eyes when he pecks my forehead, "I'll be good after we've had our fill of food, promise, alpha." He nods but doesn't remove his hands from my ass.

Begrudgingly I throw my beautiful pancake which was now nothing but a hard black disc, "You want some yogurt?" Harry asks.

"Sweet?"

"Sure if that's what you want. Or maybe strawberry flavoured?" I grinned nodding my head enthusiastically, I loved strawberry yogurts. They were my favourite thing to binge on.

Harry smiles and that's how we both dangerously cozied together made our breakfast. We were bordering the couple line but didn't seem to take care of it because we both were happy.