15

Harry:

"Alpha." The small omega in my arms whimper throwing his head back as I mouthed his collarbones, I could feel his hardness through his graduation coat and the slick through his pants. I bit down on his beautiful protruding beauty bone, "Baby ,you gotta stop acting out. Tone your voice down, sweet omega." I mumbled thinking about how we were in some corner of Louis' college.

"Then stop kissing my neck." The spitfire in my arms whimpers making me smile as I nuzzle his skin inhaling the soft scent, I'm pretty sure the neutralisers he have on are extremely strong considering if he did had the weak ones the place would be stinking. I growl hating the very fact of some random person sniffing my omega.

"We are suppose to click photos, alpha." Begrudgingly I removed my face from the enticing neck, "I know, everyone must be searching for us. But, I want you to know how proud I am." An even darker blush settles on top of his high cheekbones, "Of me?"

"Who else, my lovely omega." Louis grins and leans to kiss me, "I signed it." He whispers against my lips and my heart stops, "You did?"

"Mhmm." I smile widely before peppering his face with kisses. His giggles rang around us before we eventually had to pull away because of his phone ringing.

"Dad!" Louis grins running in the arms of his father. The elderly man hugging his son, "Mr.Styles! A picture please." A reporter comes up. I nod and stood giving him a pose,

"Harry." I turn to find Louis staring at me with daze blues, "Dad this is Harry, Haz, this is Mark, my father." I smile and shook hands with the beta man, "Nice to meet you sir. Your son's perfect and I can see you taught him well." Mark grins.

"Ah he's always been perfect. Thank you though, Harry. I enjoyed your speech on the stage, didn't know you'd be my Louis' boyfriend." I didn't bother correcting him because it wasn't like I was about to say him the truth, so I smiled already grabbing the thin waist of my omega pulling him to my side.

"I guess I got lucky." I murmur nosing the soft fringe, "Stop now." Louis mumbles through his blush, "Excuse us for a moment, sir. Look forward." I excuse and Just as we both do look ahead someone takes a click. "Haz, I'll be over there with my friends and dad, of course—"

"You're coming home with me, darling omega. I gotta celebrate my baby's graduation." He smiles and nods accepting the kiss I give him. When he's walking away with his dad I realise this is the first time I've be seen doing PDA with someone.

*****

I eyed Louis who was sitting across me looking pretty as ever with a small glass in his hand. I poured the exotic champagne that Paul brought for us, "To celebrate your graduation amongst other things." I look up to see his blue eyes rolling back as he clicks his tongue,

I smiled and raised my thumb rubbing his bottom lip which I'd love to bite and suck, "Roll your eyes at me again and You'd end up on my knees." His eyes widen, "Oh."

"So it begins." He daintily took a sip from his champagne when the buzzer rang. "Mhm come on I want to show you something."

"What is it?" I grin and grab his hand in mines walking us out, once out of the porch I climbed down the stairs and took the keys from Paul's hand, glancing at Louis who hummed, "That's cute." I smile knowing very well that he'd love this car.

"But not your style though." I smile, "It's not." I took a step forward until I was standing near him, handing him the keys. "Happy graduation, Louis." Realisation hit him and he gaped, "Oh my god." He whispers,