18

Louis:

Listen, I've always and I'm not lying I promise, I've always thought of running into one of Harry's submissive or maybe his boyfriends or girlfriends, but I've never in a million years thought I'd end up with the queen of Lycans who also happens to be my lover's mother in a flimsy, inappropriate robe.

"Harry, I-I can't possibly step out like this, she'll think of me as a whore, Harry, I am not leaving this place like this, absolutely not, no. First impressions are last impressions, Harry! Fuck what will happen—"

"Shh calm down, omega. There you go, deep breathes, it's fine. Listen." Harry holds my shoulder stroking it as he interrupts me, "If you want to impress my mom, go ahead. I'll block you from her view and you can rush to the bedroom get yourself ready. Okay?" I smile my nerves soothing as he leans to peck my lips, "My mum really won't care you know. She'd be ecstatic to learn that I'm with someone other than my office chairs. She won't even notice—"

"Still I wanna change, Hazza." His green eyes softens up impossibly so, "My sweet boy. Okay, darling Omega whatever you want."

"Mother dearest!" Harry exclaims I sneak to see the alpha wrapping himself around his mother, I look and see Benson's eyes wide up on me, ducking my head I tiptoe my way around the bedroom, giggling quietly when I hear Harry's mother's complaints.

Dressing up as quick as I can I rush outside, "You know you look even thinner when you—oh my my, Harry, who's this gorgeous omega?" My cheeks heat up and I immediately bow down to her,

"Your majesty."

"Oh. No, no get up, darling." When she grabs me by the shoulder I realise that I am a head shorter than her, Harry's definitely her replica. Her green eyes bore in mines making me feel perk up with nerves, she had the same mouth too.

"That's Louis, mum. And you're making him way too uncomfortable. Come over here, baby." Harry immediately cradles me towards him, "Your boyfriend? You had a boyfriend and now I know about him? You do realise how unfair it is, Harry Edward Styles? And why are you standing shirtless in front of your mother! Look at your omega, so appropriate and proper some might think he's the Royal and you? God." She scolds and Harry sighs nosing my hair,

"I didn't know you were visiting mom."

"I wanted to have breakfast with my son who has been missing from home since months." Harry winces, "Sorry, momma, why don't you and Louis over here set the table while I wear a shirt? Huh?"

Okay let's forget the pancakes and bagel sandwiches we just had.

"He's such an arse I swear. Oh darling, come over let's eat. Also I need to know everything about you, we are basically family now."

One question, does royalty go around saying their son is an arse?

******

"Lakewood? I haven't been there since Harry's father, George sold his farm house. It's pretty nice this time of the year isn't it?" She asks with a smile, I cut into the bacon,

"It is it is, the best. Oh I'm visiting her tomorrow actually."

"Oh nice. Heard that Harry? Some children do visit their parents." She giggles dabbing her mouth with the napkin, I glance at Harry to see his brows furrowed, "This is news to me." He whispers making me shrink a little in my seat, "When were you going to tell me?" I literally wasn't. Hadn't even plan to because why would Harry care? its not like he's actually my boyfriend!

His mother was unaware to the sudden tension between us because she's busy asking me questions and telling me bits about Harry.

"Mum can you give us a moment please?" Harry finally asks making me freeze, is he really asking his mother—