31

Minty breathe caressed his face making him smile shyly, "We gotta leave, baby." The owner of the said breathe says and Louis whines slowly opening his eyes to find green ones staring at him with so much love and fondness that he blushes.

He raises his own hands and then cups Harry's face stroking it softly, "It's too early, alpha." He whispers bringing Harry down for a kiss who happily obliges,
The thing about them was even their soft kisses turn hungry in a matter of seconds because while Louis' delivering soft yet suggestive pecks Harry's already licking in his mouth making the omega spread his legs for his alpha to fit in between.

Long fingers grip his neck as the alpha above pins his hips by the hardness of his own. Louis whimpers at the nudge from Harry's already hard cock against his thighs, when they pull away there's a thread of saliva between them.

The omega surges forward for more only to be shoved back, Harry's hot mouth latching on his bond mark where his teeth grazes the heated skin.

"Soon you'll be completely mine. Bearing my mark and my pups in your tiny little womb." Harry growls, his rut was near which is why he was even more aggressive in his actions, aggressive but not any less gentler than he was.

Louis arches towards him, "Already yours, Alpha." Harry groans and licks his path down until he's lapping his tongue against the perky nipples, "Fuck yes. My beautiful omega." Louis giggles when the alpha noses his tummy, he rolls his eyes before he pulling Harry up and connecting their mouths together again.

"We have to leave, Haz." He says and Harry hums, "You blur my senses, pup. Make me go crazy with that scent of yours. It's even more delicious now." Louis blushes ten fold more but pushes Harry off him. The alpha doesn't budge but at least he tried.

"I need to shower." Harry grunts and cages him further scenting him and drowning the petite omega in his scent, "H-Haz. No. I'll start leaking and then you'll go even more feral on me. I can't sit for long if you knot me now."

"I'll make you sit on my lap." Louis huffs at that, "No. I'm not going to sit on your lap just because you railed me hard enough for me to not sit on the seat."

"But I want to knot you."

"I know but please? Because it really gets difficult to even walk, Harry. I'm not going to waddle all the way to the airport with a smug frog looking alpha beside me." Harry chuckles and noses his neck. "Fine. But just because my ego is all boosted up."

"You're annoying I hope you're aware."

"I am but you love me so I guess that's a win for me."

******

"So you met my family I see." Harry comments taking in the flowers on Louis' head. The omega jerks at his sudden voice and then looks up smiling widely at his alpha, "I did! They're so nice to me, alpha." Harry kisses his head, the omega must've not met his father because the man was busy pissing Harry off by spouting shit like how incompetent Louis was to rule the kingdom and how young Harry was to be married.

He isn't guilty at all for pinning the other man against a wall with a hand wrapped around his frail old throat blazing eyes and alpha roaring at the disrespect towards his mate.

So yeah he wasn't in the best of moods and right now he wanted to just cuddle with Louis, his beautiful Louis who was strong, fierce, loving, motherly and everything that this kingdom failed to have in a queen. Even his mom couldn't compare to Louis who was yet to be the queen.

Harry knows his species are going to be lucky to have Louis as their king's partner.

"You smell different." Louis whispers probably sensing the spiciness scent, the alpha huffs a sigh and tilts the beautiful omega's head so his nose can touch the gland that exudes his scent. He inhales the skin greedily getting as much scent as he can because it was calming his raging alpha making him a gooey mess of purrs.