6

Louis:

My omega was purring, I was whimpering and everything was a hazy mess around. Harry's and my scents mixing together creating the most delicious thing I've ever sniffed, the alpha above me was now naked with his throbbing cock poking my thighs as his mouth ravished mines.

He was gentle In his own rough ways, when he told me he didn't made love I really had thought he'd just thrust inside me and that's what made me scared because the way his eyes were glowing said that he was seconds away to rip my body apart with his humongous...thing!

But then he put his mouth on my most vulnerable part. Holding me by the hips as he suckled on to me as if I was a dessert he'd been missing his entire life.

My mind was a mess as the only thing I could mutter was my alpha's name and his title amongst the continuous gasps and whimpers. He was handling me so gently that it made me and my omega feel the safest that I've ever felt.

"There there, sweet boy. Just a bit more." He soothingly whispers pressing warm kisses on the heated skin of my neck, his warm, so warm and soft mouth travels up to kiss my jaw and then eventually finds my lip.

His fingers crook inside me making me gasp and my stomach clench, my eyes rolled back as I stayed limp in his hold and his bed, "My good omega. Is this where you want my fingers to be at, baby boy?" He asks softly biting my bottom lip, "Alpha." Was what I could mutter, he adds another finger massaging the same spot that had he digging my nails in my alpha's shoulders, breaking the skin because the pleasure was too much for me.

The knot in my stomach tightening farther and farther, my cock twitching and dribbling cum against my lower abdomen because Harry occasionally gives it a flick but other than that he just ignores my cock, it should make me feel embarrassed but all it does is bring pleasure to me. Somehow I find myself leaking even more slick, the mattress is wet beneath me and all I've done is cum one time, close to my second orgasm. Harry's ignoring his own cock, I could feel the thickness of it twitch and throb against my thigh but the alpha doesn't make a move instead he's busy with my body, kissing and marking the way he pleases,

"You are the most perfect omega I've ever had. My perfect little dove. Gonna let go for alpha, baby?" He asks against a mouthful of my breast, I nod and he smirks playfully pinching my swollen, assaulted nipple, I shudder and cum once again painting my own self, Harry's large fingers rub the translucent fluid over my heaving tummy.

"Al—Alpha. Kiss." I plead tugging him by his wrist, he smiles softly and covers my body again completely shielding me before taking my lips in his own, he swallows my moan and strokes my cheeks.

When he pulls away from me I frown, my frown growing large when he stands up from the bed, panic settles in me, "Alpha?" I asks with teary eyes and Harry looks at me, "I'm getting a condom from the other end of the drawer, honey." I nod and lay on my back looking at his powerful side form.

When he comes back our mouths find home, he tilts my jaw making me gasp when his hand coils around my hair and tugs it back making me look at his golden irises, "You want this, omega?" He asks, my eyes flutter shut when his thumb presses into my pulse point which was also my mating gland, "Yes."

"Yes what?" I whimper as the tug grows harsher, I know he wants to do more than that, he's just restraining himself, what more? I don't know.

"Yes alpha-I-I want you." I stumble through red cheeks, "Use your adult mouth, little one and tell me clearly." He demands, his voice taking a growly edge to it which clearly turns me on making me even wetter if that was possible.

"Alpha please fuck me. Make me yours." A sinister grin plasters his face and grips my throat pulling me for a kiss, "That's my good omega." He hands hook under my armpit hauling me until I'm laying on the pillow.