16

Louis:

I woke up to the feeling of light touches on my face. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes to find green ones fixed on me, "Hey there sweetheart." My stomach rolls at the deep sound, cheeks heating I snuggle further in Harry's neck inhaling his fresh scent indicating he just had a shower, "Hello, alpha." Arms squeezed my waist and then he's tilting my face to capture my lips in a small chaste kiss.

"Wanna eat something?" I shook my head, "Not right now. Cuddles."

"Baby I gotta go." I frown,

"No you don't." Harry pecks my temple, "Yup sweetheart I have to. Staying the night was already enough—"

"Don't say it like It was a burden and I'm a chore to you." I snap and a crease forms between his brows, "You know I didn't mean it like that, baby."

"Then stay. Stay here with me." He sighs cupping my face and kissing my temple, "I really can't." And then he's kissing my lips before standing up.

"You can't-Harry! I'm not done talking. Why'd you always have to leave me like this after having your way?" I ask stopping him, "I still haven't had my way with you let's start from there, Louis. Now stop worrying your pretty little head, I'll see you at my place tomorrow. Goodbye." With one more peck on my temple he's leaving.

Tears well up in my eyes, I deserve this don't I? Falling for this sadist of a man who doesn't know what it's like to love someone.....Love? I gasp, no, no, no, I cannot—fuck. I fall down on the bed with a hand over my mouth, I cannot love Harry, it must be infatuation and a moment of weakness from my omega, I'm not in love with him, I can't afford to be.

Fat tears rolled down my cheeks and I sobbed curling in my bed in a fetal position only to notice that I was dressed in a shirt, not any shirt but Harry's, it reeked of him and I hated my biology and myself for finding comfort in his dark chocolates and rosemary.

I didn't know how long I was crying but I knew it was longer than I predicted because my phone was ringing. It was mum.

"Hey there my little graduate." My chin wobbled because my mum wasn't the best mum out there but she was my mother, someone who knew him better than anyone and someone who'd give me the best advice.

"Hey mum." I mumble playing with the edges of the white shirt, "Baby, what's wrong? I heard about your boyfriend from Mark." Mothers are fascinating creatures because of course she heard the wobble in my tone,

I clenched my teeth harder, "I-I'm fine. Just a bit homesick I guess. And yeah, he was there at the time so dad met him."

"Okay—" she doesn't sound convinced at all,

"I was thinking maybe you could come over here for the weekend, we'll spend our time together, huh? Chit chat and gossip about your alpha." At the mention of my very lycan contractual master my omega gave out a pitiful howl.

"Yeah. Okay. Mum I'll see you during the weekend, Zayn's back and we need to do the packing." It was a lie and I know she knew it, "Alright honey, hey I know something's up so I'm already booking you a ticket. I miss you, Lou."

"I miss you too. Goodbye mum. Love you." And with that I'm hanging up and a sob's leaving me. I don't even know why I'm crying so much it just it hurts so much, Harry's neglect towards me and him only wanting sex from me just burns me.

******

I really didn't wanted to come over at Harry's place again but since the contract said that I'm to be there from Friday to Sunday just makes me want to smash things up.

It was a Thursday which fucks me up more, still I wore my best dress because even though I'm not letting that selfish bastard touch me (who am I kidding we all know that's exactly what's going to happen) still I gotta make him regret what he did yesterday. Anyways the sole reason I was here was for contraceptive consultations regarding my heats.