4

Harry:

"Get on your knees." I order to the petite omega in front of me, her eyes twinkles and she kneels between my legs, the stress of today, of watching Louis and having to pull back because the boy is just too good for me. I want him, there was no doubt that I've never wanted someone so much badly,

I wanted to see tears in his eyes from how good I give it to him, him wrecked in my bed, but I knew what omegas like Louis wanted, they want more than just sex, he wants flowers and soft kisses and I am incapable to provide that to him.

My alpha wants to sink my teeth in his thin gorgeous neck, lap over the sweetness of his blood and hold him down while I ruin his body.

"Get out." I groan because those eyes weren't what I was imagining of, those cheekbones weren't sharp enough, fuck I had it bad for Louis. That omega was an enigma that I wanted to have for myself.

The only problem was, if he knew what I wanted from him, he'd never look at me the same way again.

My alpha was craving him. I was craving him.

His mouthwatering vanilla and cherries was my ruins, I smelled that scent of his the first time in my office, even under layers of neutralisers my nose could detect the smallest hint of his original smell, undertones of cherries with vanilla making my alpha feral, I wanted to bite that plump lip of his pin him to my office table and have my way.

Fuck, Louis was a danger to my health.

I sighed and looked at my submissive for the night, I wasn't going to spend any more time with her, this was the first time In weeks where I called someone over but the image of Louis was enough to ruin it all. "Don't come back. Grab your payment from Paul who's going to drop you home." She frowns but doesn't say anything just like how a submissive should be.

Standing up I watch her dress herself up before leaving the play room, I walk out as well, I need a drink or maybe I should work instead. Yeah that sounds better.

I was mid way through my file when my phone rang, Louis' name flashing on it,

"Harreh!" The omega on the other end slurs, my brows raised amusingly at the loud sounds in the background, "You've been drinking." I hear a puff and then,

"Yeah good observation Sherlock Styles." He quips, instead of anger something akin to fond brew in me, I would've used my alpha voice if someone sassed me out but on Louis it only made me smile.

"Where are you?" I asks sighing because the noise in the background grew more,

"Uh standing in the line because I have to pee?"

"Louis. Where are you at?" I asks yet again,

"I'm far, far away from Manhattan and far from you, mister. Night." And he hangs up, just like that. I frown at the screen calling him twice before taking matters in my own hand and tapping on his location.

"Why are you calling me!" He shrieks, "Watch your tone, little omega and stay where you are because I'm coming over to get you."

"Harry—"

"I'll be there." I promised, grabbing my coat and keys.

******

"Stan what are you doing! Get off me." Louis' voice comes, anger brews in me and my alpha growls when I turn to find Louis struggling to be out of the photographer's grip who was nuzzling his nose in my omega's neck.

I growled lowly and it was enough for everyone to bow their heads, "Get off him." I gritted and the lowly alpha immediately left Louis' waist stumbling over because of my pheromones. "There you are." I mumbled softly to the omega who was whimpering, "Harry." I've never heard my name with a voice this angelic, gathering his tiny frame in my arms I stroked his hair, "There there, I'm here. Shh. Nothing happened to you." I whispered gently cradling his head to my neck.