13

Harry:

My jaw was clenched and breathing came out ragged, it's been a week of utter and complete silence from Louis. The omega is ignoring me by not replying to my emails and avoiding my calls.

The conference in which I was made barely any fucking sense, Rochelle, my assistant understood my mood immediately because she ended it as smoothly as she can Saving my arse. I thankfully nodded at her before standing up and wearing my jacket.

The omega was doing something to me. Heck I almost killed one of my important clients because of him but hey, that motherfucker deserved it.

Without a second thought I drove at Louis' workplace knowing very well the omega would be there. Within some hours I was already parking my car.

"Wel—oh it's you." The disrespectful little alpha mutters, his eyes rolling at me, I growl lowly, "Where's my omega?" I grunt and he raises his hand,

"Nick,  how many fucking times do I have to tell you to refill the bands, you dick!" Comes Louis' voice.

My alpha whines, fucking whines at his sweet raspy voice, I've missed it so much. Before I could slam my way inside Louis' already out, "Here's your bands." He says not looking up but I could see the moment he registers my presence he tenses a bit, beautiful face lifting up and blue eyes staring at me.

He softly gulps, face reddening before he looks at the ignored customer, "Louis." I breathe walking forward until I'm near the counter, he avoids eye contact with me and hands the bands to the women who's eyeing the both of us. I clamp Louis' dainty little Wrist in my palm, the area of contact making a spark of electricity between us.

"Let go off me." He grits, "No. You've been avoiding me." I say and he looks up, blue sharp eyes set on me, "Harry there are customers in here right now." I match the intensity of his eyes shaking my head before looking up at the useless prick, "Useless Nicholas here can handle her." I glare at the alpha behind Louis who cowers and nods.

"You are coming with me." I say and the stubborn omega shakes his head, "No! I'm staying here and doing my job. If you so badly want to talk to me you'll wait." He snaps.

"But Lou your—" I growl effectively cutting Nicholas off, "Sorry-Sorry, Louis your shift still has two hours before it ends." Louis smirks, "He can wait." I grunt and leave his wrist before rounding the billing counter grabbing Louis by the waist and throwing him over my shoulders. I walk us to the same supply room where Louis was before shutting the door by my legs and lowering the thrashing omega.

"Let me go Harry! You idiot what are you—"

"Shh omega." I frown pinning him to the door, I cup his cheeks looking at his eyes properly since the past week. Louis was literally the most beautiful person I've ever encountered. He was no doubt the most angelic creation of the goddess herself and this boy had me on my toes for him.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Omega?" I asks only to see his lashes fluttering , they were naturally long enough to touch the apple of his tan cheeks, "I read the contract....did my research and Harry, I-I don't think I can do this." My heart broke at that. I really wanted Louis to be my submissive and omega.

"Okay. But what happened? I told you to email me for any enquiries related to it. I was waiting for that, Lou." He looks down, his button nose red, when the first sniffing sound echoes my eyes immediately widen,

"I don't know what to do! I-This is so new to me, Harry. I don't want to disappoint you because-because I'm not that submissive that you want. I'm not docile and I really don't want you to think that your previous ones were better than me. I'm—I want to try this but I don't know how because the things that were written in there scared me shitless!" He rambles with fearful blue eyes, I immediately grabbed him comforting his tiny trembling body.