30

"And then I'll let you spread me out all nice and wet, yeah. Have your omega—"

"Louis." The alpha grits out in a warning and Louis huffs knocking his head against Harry's shoulder, "I'm bored! You said there's going to be good food in here, but there isn't!" He whines keeping his voice low, Harry chuckles and rolls his eyes,

"It's a business auction baby and they do have some of your favourites." Louis pouts and shakes his head. "None. I checked the sections out. Everything's fancy and green. Don't like green except your eyes."

"Once we leave I'll treat you to McDonald's?" Blue eyes brightens up instantly at that, "Promise?"

"Sure baby."

"Okay then I'll behave myself." Harry smiles and kisses the top of his head. "My good boy." Louis preens and then sits back in his seat holding Harry's hands, he plays with the beautiful long fingers masculine in their form and uniquely feminine with the fingers adorning them.

His breathing changes as he imagines how good those fingers feel in and deep under him, he wants to suck on them, feel them deeper in his throat as Harry pounds him from behind.

"I can hear your thoughts baby girl, and they are being very naughty." Harry growls under his breathe, too lost in his fantasy Louis didn't even realised the man leaning down,

Also the baby girl was something they recently found out that they actually love a lot especially Louis.

He whimpers and looks through his lashes at his alpha, "Let's go home." Harry says standing up and pulling him up, without saying goodbyes to the host Harry walks them towards his car, opening the door for the omega who gets in.

"McDonald's?" Louis' small voice cuts through, the alpha looks at him for a second before barking a laugh, "My god. Darling, of course we'll take McDonald's first. Your priorities lie straight, huh." He teases and Louis blushes, giggling before grabbing hold of Harry's hand, "I'm hungry." He mutters.

"I know baby, and gotta keep my baby's tummy full. So yeah I was going to stop at McDonald's." Louis pinkens a bit more with embarrassment fiddling Harry's fingers instead of his own,

"You always keep my tummy full." He states and looks up to see the alpha's chest heaving up and down, golden flickering through his eyes.

"I do. Wanna keep you full always." He says and Louis crosses the centre console, planting himself on Harry's lap before tilting his face and kissing his alpha.

Harry groans and clamps his hand around his waist finger tips burning through the thin delicate silk wrapped around his tiny little waist.

Louis bucks his hips when Harry's fingers grazes his rim and then pushes the buttplug deeper in him. The omega gasping as pleasure courses through his blood, "Ha-Haz." He whimpers and Harry's growl is a reply as he raises the omega by his waist so that he could pull the dress up until he's got Louis' bare arse plugged nicely grazing his erect cock.

"You're going to make me knot you right here, doll." Louis moans.

"Please please please." He chants and Harry shushes him by kissing his neck, "My love, no. You gotta eat and be—"

"Or we could-you know do it right here, you knot me and then we grab takeouts go home and I'm pretty sure by that time your knot would go down too." Louis suggests hurriedly,

Harry stares at him, "That's against the rules." He says and the omega shrugs, the spaghetti strip of his dress dropping down to reveal a ample of milky skin,

"Who cares about rules,Alpha?" Louis or the minx that Harry loves asks with a teasing tone, "Fuck I've created a monster haven't I?" The omega's tinkling giggles are an answer before Harry's leaning to seal their mouths together.