27

"So you're smitten with him now?" Zayn asks when a giggling Louis still love drunk from their date enters inside. He shrieks a hand on his heart, "Why are you sitting in the dark like that?"

"Well...." He trails off and Louis giggles remembering Harry's dumb joke from before, "Can you blame me? I mean he took me on a library date, who even does that? And then we read my favourite book. Zayn it's like the best date ever!"

"Oh my god really? Tell me the details!" Zayn chirps patting the space next to him, Louis crawls on the couch and sits comfortably before starting to describe their first ever date.

It was magical, truly. The library was well old and Some place Louis never knew about, Harry was the one who found it because he thought Louis would love it and damn did Louis love it? He's never going to forget the way the alpha was all over him feeding him and listening to him as he reads.

Maybe romance with Harry Styles wasn't as bad.

*****

Their dates became frequent, sometimes it was a small coffee shop, or when it's weekend it's some fancy restaurant, they always have to buy McDonalds after those dates because Louis' appetite is never full what with the fancy dishes and small portions, sometimes it's star gazing while eating takeouts from The Indian place down street that Louis loves, and sometimes it's them bingeing rom coms in Louis' flat with innocent kisses shared around that tastes like buttery popcorn or chocolates.

Today though they are in a shooting range, the area is empty and Louis has an inkling that Harry might have booked them the Arena for themselves. He loves the privacy but he hates when Harry spends so much on him.

He goes to complain about it but Harry bends down and kisses him until he's all silent and pliant.

"I don't know how to shoot." He says wearing the headgear and vest, Harry gives him a once over and whistles making him blush, "You look like a hot cop." Louis rolls his eyes and comes forward jabbing his finger in the alpha's meaty chest, "If I'm a cop you'll be the very notorious criminal whom I'm after."

"I'll kidnap you, Detective Tomlinson and keep you with me all the time while we both rob banks." Louis giggles at the idea, "That's not how it works!"

"Oh it will, you love me which is why you'll join me in my heist."

"Well I don't know how to shoot how will I know how to rob a bank, Criminal Styles?" Harry scratches his chin in thought, "Oh yeah, let's teach you then. Or else you look just pretty beside me. I'm okay either way." Louis elbows the alpha before swaying forward. "Not happening."

So it was never a surprise that Louis sucks at shooting, his shots miss the target but Harry just keeps on shooting the board without missing a hit. It's hot as it's annoying and Louis feels the heat in his abdomen when he sees the alpha's muscles bulging as he shoots.

"Hazza!" He whines and Harry looks at him, all smug and shit. "Aww baby, you need my help?" Louis scoffs and turns around, when a warm body slides behind him.

"Don't pout, my love. Alpha's here to teach you, okay?" Louis turns his head to find Harry's smile, "You're so annoying."

"Now now sweetheart, that's not how you thank someone."

"Teach me already!"

"Fine. Keep your elbows here, your eyes should be only on the target, your legs a bit relaxed, that's it. Good omega. Yup and now we position our gun like this, hold the trigger this way and pull it." He says before Louis pulls trigger, they both watch the target getting shot at the same time.

"You did it! Once more!" He says and Louis hums doing as said, although he looses  focus soon because he has an attention span that of a toddler and the major reason being Harry's scent just distracts him, it's strong is what it is and after their night together there's been nothing but small innocent kisses between them. Whenever they try to do something it's either Zayn or Harry's bloody phone that interrupts.