5

Louis:

One second I was on the ground and in the next Harry was hoisting me up, I crossed my ankles behind his back as he walked us to the bed dropping me on the sheets, "Harry." I mewled, a growl leaving the lycan's mouth who was scenting me, the dark chocolates and rosemary scent making me heady.

"Are you going to make love to me?" I asks and he pulls away from my neck, his thumb pressing on my pulse point, "Let's clear this up, sweetheart. I don't make love, I fuck. Hard." He says.

"Louis fuck you smell so amazing." He growls making me shiver, he licks a long stripe From my neck to my jaw biting over my mating gland, his fangs weren't out so he didn't break the skin but he definitely did left a large mark over.

My nimble fingers worked on his shirt unbuttoning them but I gasped when he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed, "You're not allowed to touch me."

I whimpered, "I need to know if you are clean Louis." He says pulling away, I whine, "Also when you had sex what are the things you didn't like and what do you prefer?" He asks making my breathe falter.

"Look we have to be honest with each other for this to work."

"I don't—I have actually never done this before." A surprised look crosses his eyes, he cups my jaw, "It's okay. You must have done other stuff—"

"Nothing." I interrupt with my cheeks flaring red, his hold on me becomes delicate as if I'd break if he touched me even a bit harder, "You are a virgin." I nod casting my eyes down because those green eyes were making me feel indescribable emotions, "But I just—where have you been the whole time?" He whispers stroking my chin and making me stare at him.

"Waiting." I mumble and he cups my face, "Men must throw themselves at you."

"Never one I've wanted." He looks at me for a moment before kissing me, his lips were softly moving against mine. I gasp when he removed the blouse off of me, his thumbs finding my Piercing to which he stroked pressing the head of the diamond into my navel making my groin tingle. "You're biting your lip." He whispers before licking his way in my mouth. I whimper in his hold and soon enough he's pulling my pants down.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he rubbed my slick wet hole through my panties, I gasp at the feeling of his pointer finger rubbing my most sensitive part, "Rectifying the situation." He whispers, his voice was still so deep and raspy that the prickles of shivers alarmed me in more ways than one.

He gave me a deep kiss before travelling down my neck where he lapped until all I smelled was like him, "Am I a situation, alpha?" My words were meant to be teasing but when Harry growls biting my neck it becomes anything but teasing. "Say me that again and you won't be able to walk." He grunts and I arch my back, when his mouth descended down to my clothed breast. He cupped both of them squeezing it through my bra and the blouse I still had on me. "And for your question, baby of course you're not a situation. You're a fucking miracle that I'm about to do."

I moaned and made a move to touch Harry's hair when the alpha growled pinning my hands over my head with his large hand, another thick blob of slick left me when his tongue found my piercing,

"Ahh al-alpha." I cried when he tugged the piercing with his teeth, Harry doesn't reply but laps his tongue over my lower abdomen sucking on the skin there before nosing my hipbones, "The way you smell so amazing over here, doll."

The air in the room was erotic, there was sweat dripping down my back and I was leaking as if in heat, "Don't—Harry, you can't touch with your mouth there." I gasped trying to push the man with my toes on his shoulder, "Sweetheart stay still." He commands and I whine,