Ruby Rose (RWBY)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[M/N] = Mother Name

[F/N] = Father Name

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

[Y/N] [L/N] and his girlfriend Ruby Rose, are waiting at a local cafe for his parents to arrive and meet her for the first time.

[Y/N] : They should be here any minute now, I'm sure they will absolutely love you Rubes.

Ruby : Really? Aww, that's so sweet [Y/N]. I can't wait to meet them! I'm so excited I can't stay still.

Ruby started to gyrate in place out of sheer excitement.

[Y/N] laughed.

[Y/N] : I know hun, but please try to calm yourself down. I can't have you start bouncing all over the place can I?

She laughed awkwardly and stopped.

Ruby : Ok, sorry sweetie.

[Y/N] : It's fine Rubes. Oh, here they are now.

[Y/N]'s parents arrive and give their son a hug.

[F/N] : Hello son, this must be your Girlfriend you told us so much about.

[Y/N] : Yep, this is Ruby. Ruby, say hello to my parents.

Ruby : Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Ruby Rose!

She said excitedly.

[Y/N]'s parents smiled and both shook her hand.

[F/N] : I'm [F/N] [L/N], a pleasure to meet you young lady.

[M/N] : I am [Y/N]'s mother, you can call me [M/N]. It's so nice to meet you dear.

They all sat down and chatted for what felt like hours. Ruby learned [Y/N]'s family is very wealthy and run a company that produces high quality weapon parts. She also learned his parents are good friends with Jacque and Willow Schnee, owners of the SDC and the parents of her best friend Weiss.

Ruby : What?! You never told me you were rich and knew Weiss' family. Why didn't you tell me any of this [Y/N]?

[Y/N] sighed.

[Y/N] : I didn't want to tell you because I thought you might think differently of me. I wanted you to like me for who I am, not because I had a lot of money. I asked Weiss not to tell you who I am because she understands what it's like to come from a rich family. I'm sorry I kept all that from you, please forgive me.

Ruby looked at him and gently smiled.

Ruby : You dummy, of course I forgive you. I like you for you, not your money. I really like you [Y/N], and that's not changing anytime soon.

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

[Y/N] : Thank you Ruby, I love you so much.

[M/N] and [F/N] stared at him with wide eyes.

[F/N] : Son, do you know what you just said?

[M/N] shrieked happily.

[M/N] : My baby is in love! I'm so happy I could cry!

Ruby looked at him with a crimson blush.

Ruby : You love me?

[Y/N] took her hand and looked at her.

[Y/N] : Yes I do. I love you Ruby.

Ruby looked at him for a minute before tearing up and pouncing on him.

Ruby : I love you too [Y/N]!

She hugged him tightly and kissed him.

[F/N] and [M/N] looked at each other and smiled.

[F/N] : Ahh, young love. Son, I dare say you found a keeper.

[M/N] : They are so cute together [F/N]! I'm so happy our son found someone as cute and sweet as her.

Ruby and [Y/N] both blushed.

[M/N] : Aww, they're blushing! You two are just too adorable!

[M/N] moved over too them and hugged them.

[F/N] sweatdropped at his wife's antics.

[F/N] : Ok, that's enough dear. You don't want to kill them out of embarrassment do you?

[M/N] let them go.

[M/N] : Sorry, I got a little carried away there.

She sat back down as [Y/N] laughed.

[Y/N] : See Rubes, I told you they would love you.

Ruby giggled.

[F/N] looked at his scroll and frowned.

[F/N] : It's that time already? Sorry kids we have to go now, it was a pleasure meeting you Ruby.

[M/N] : Take good care of her [Y/N], she's a keeper!

They said their goodbyes and left.

Ruby : I like your parents, they're very nice.

[Y/N] : Yeah, I'm just glad it went well. I remember what a train wreck it was when I met your dad and uncle.

Ruby sighed.

Ruby : I know. I didn't think dad would try to fight you and uncle Qrow would show up drunk. Hey, at least Yang was really happy when we started dating.

[Y/N] chuckled.

[Y/N] : That's because she ships you with me. It's thanks to her that we got together in the first place. If she hadn't have intervened, we never would have known we had a crush on each other.

Ruby : Yeah, she's a good sister. Dad and Qrow do like you now though.

Ruby has a thought pop up in her head.

Ruby : Soooooooo, your family owns a weapon parts company huh? Neat.

[Y/N] looks at her.

[Y/N] : Ruby, I know what you are thinking, I can't get you free parts.

Ruby huffed and pouted.

Ruby : Fine.

[Y/N] laughed.

[Y/N] : You are so cute when you pout.

Ruby pouted even more.

Ruby : Stop saying I'm cute! I am not cute!

[Y/N] chuckled and kissed her forehead.

[Y/N] : Ok, I'm done teasing. I love you Ruby.

Ruby hugged him and kissed him on the lips.

Ruby : I love you too [Y/N]. Now let's go get some cookies, I promise to share this time!

[Y/N] smiled and patted her head.

[Y/N] : Ok my little cookie monster, to the bakery we go.