Professor Ivy (Pokémon)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

: = Dialogue

Pokémon Partner : Vileplume

Now let the story begin.

On Valencia Island in the Orange Archipelago, Professor Philena Ivy and her three assistants are watching in slight worry as Ivy's close friend and colleague [Y/N] [L/N] slowly makes his way over to an angered Nidorino.

[Y/N] : Alright, this should be close enough. Now it's time to get to work. Come on out Vileplume, I need your assistance!

He grabs a pokéball from his belt and lets out his trusted Vileplume.

[Y/N] : Ok Vileplume, we need to get this Nidirino to calm down, so can you use Sleep Powder please?

The grass type pokémon nods and begins emitting a stream of blue spores from the flower on top of his head, causing [Y/N] to quickly cover his mouth as to not succumb to its affects.

The Nidorino soon ceases his aggressive behavior and falls asleep.

[Y/N] : Good work Vileplume.

He bends down to the resting pokémon and adjusts his glasses.

[Y/N] : Let's see what's been troubling you Nidorino.

After meticulously examining Nidorino's body, [Y/N] finds a sharp piece of debris wedged between his toes.

[Y/N] : I see. This must be what made you so irritated. Don't worry Nidorino, you'll be a-ok once I pull this sucker out.

Reaching into his bag, [Y/N] pulls out a pair of tweezers and gently begins removing the debris before examining it closely.

[Y/N] : Hmm...

Professor Ivy : What is it [Y/N]?

She asks as she walks over to him with her assistants.

[Y/N] : This is metal. Looks to me like a piece of a trap.

Professor Ivy : A trap? Are you saying this was the work of poachers?

[Y/N] : I can't say for certain, but this definitely seems man-made. When we get back to the lab, we should contact Officer Jenny just in case.

Just then, Nidorino wakes up, causing [Y/N] to smile.

[Y/N] : Hey buddy, how do you feel now?

No longer tormented by the pain in his foot, Nidorino lets out a happy growl before gently rubbing his head against [Y/N]'s leg.

[Y/N] : Aww, you're welcome bud. You better move along now, your parents are probably worried sick about you.

Nidorino growls happily once more before getting up and trotting away into the underbrush.

Professor Ivy : Amazing. You have a natural talent for befriending pokémon, don't you [Y/N]?

[Y/N] : Heh, I guess so. I just do whatever I can to keep pokémon healthy and safe is all.

He replies with a smile, causing her to blush slightly.

Professor Ivy : Always so humble. With Nidorino calmed down, we can make our way back to the lab.

Assistant #1 : Wait Professor, we have something to ask you.

Assistant #2 : It's really important.

Assistant #3 : And private.

Professor Ivy : Oh? Well, in that case...

She turns to [Y/N], who flashes her a smile.

[Y/N] : I'm gonna head back to the lab and make that call to Officer Jenny, I'll see you four later.

Professor Ivy : Thank you [Y/N].

He walks off, leaving the four women to their private conversation.

Professor Ivy : Ok girls, what did you need to tell me?

Assistant #2 : We just wanted to ask if you had feelings for Mr. [Y/N].

Ivy blushes before sighing.

Professor Ivy : I do. [Y/N] is just such an amazing guy, that I can't help but fall for him.

Assistant #3 : Why don't you tell him how you feel?

Professor Ivy : I'm not sure that's a good idea girls.

Assistant #1 : Why? You like him, and he'd be dumb to not like you back. Besides, isn't it unhealthy to keep your feelings bottled up? We just wanna see you happy, right girls?

The other two assistants nod as a small smile appears on the professor's face.

Professor Ivy : Alright, you three have made your point. I will tell [Y/N] how I feel about him.

The three smile widely before making their way back to the lab with the professor.

Timeskip

After contacting Officer Jenny, [Y/N] is pulled aside by Ivy, who told him she has something to say to him.

[Y/N] : Is everything okay Philena?

Professor Ivy : Yes [Y/N], but I have a question for you.

[Y/N] : And that is?

Professor Ivy : Do you see us possibly having a relationship outside of just working together and being friends?

This question catches [Y/N] off guard, leaving him looking at his colleague and close friend with wide eyes and a blush.

[Y/N] :  Philena, a-are you saying that you want to be my g-girlfriend?

Professor Ivy : Yes. In a....very awkward way. I'm sorry [Y/N], I'm just trying to tell you how I feel about you. We've been working together for a long time now, and I've slowly developed feelings for you. I love you a lot [Y/N], and I'm grateful to have you here with me and the girls.

[Y/N]'s blush deepens as he slowly takes Ivy's hands into his and lovingly looks into her eyes.

[Y/N] : I.......I love you too Philena.

Her eyes widen as a rush of heat spreads across her face.

Professor Ivy : Y-you do [Y/N]?

He nods, causing her to give him the biggest smile she has ever had.

Professor Ivy : Then from this moment forward, you are not only my friend and colleague, but also the man I have given my heart to. I love you [Y/N] [L/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Philena Ivy.

The two lean in and kiss passionately as Ivy's assistants and [Y/N]'s Vileplume watch them with happy smiles.