Lulu Obsidian (Yu-Gi-Oh)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Non-ZARC AU.

Now let the story begin.

[Y/N] [L/N] is the boyfriend of Lulu Obsidian, and is currently on his way to pick her up for a date.

[Y/N] is lost in thought as he heads towards his girlfriend's residence.

I can't believe it, Lulu and I have been dating for about 3 months now. Being with her makes me feel like the happiest man on earth, and I'm so glad she asked me out back then.

[Y/N] smiled to himself.

Today is the day [Y/N]. You will finally tell Lulu that you're in love with her.

[Y/N] arrives at the Obsidian residence and is snapped out of his thoughts by Shay, Lulu's protective brother.

He gives [Y/N] an emotionless stare.

Shay : Hello [Y/N], are you here for Lulu?

[Y/N] : Hi Shay. Yep, Lulu and I are going to the carnival.

Shay : I see. Lulu will be ready in a few minutes, but I need to talk to you about something privately before you go on your date.

[Y/N] : Ok, that's fine by me.

Most guys would be nervous or feel intimidated if they were in this situation, but [Y/N] is a close friend of Shay and knows he has no reason to be nervous.

Shay gives [Y/N] a small smile.

Shay : I just wanted to say thank you. Ever since you and Lulu have started dating, she's been the happiest I've ever seen her be.

[Y/N] : That means a lot to me Shay, and I promise that I would never do anything to break her heart. In fact, I plan to take our relationship a step forward tonight.

Shay's smile disappears and gives [Y/N] a harsh glare.

Shay : What do you mean by that [L/N]?!

[Y/N] : Wait! It's not what you're thinking Shay, I swear!

[Y/N] sighs.

[Y/N] : What I wanted to say was that I've fallen in love with her Shay, and I plan on telling her tonight.

Shay looks at him in shock.

Shay : You love my sister?

[Y/N] shakes his head.

Shay looks at him and lets out a small laugh.

Shay : Sorry for jumping to conclusions there [Y/N]. You're a good guy, and I trust you more than anyone else to be Lulu's boyfriend. As long as you treat her right, you won't have anything to worry about from me.

[Y/N] : Thanks man.

Lulu comes out of the house ready for the date. She greets her brother and kisses [Y/N] on the cheek.

Lulu : Are you ready to go honey?

[Y/N] : Yeah.

Lulu says goodbye to her brother and walks with [Y/N] to the town carnival.

She and [Y/N] have a lot of fun on their date. They ride the carousel, win a lot of prizes, feed each other cotton candy, and dance together to the music of the local bands. Now, Lulu and [Y/N] are thinking about what to do next.

Lulu suddenly gets an idea.

Lulu : Hey [Y/N], do you want to ride the Ferris wheel together?

[Y/N] smiled.

Yes! The Ferris wheel will be the perfect place to tell her I love her.

[Y/N] : That sounds like an excellent idea babe.

He and Lulu get on the Ferris wheel. When they reach the top, [Y/N] decides it's time to tell Lulu.

[Y/N] : Hey babe, there's something I need to tell you.

Lulu smiled at him.

Lulu : Ok honey, what is it?

[Y/N] took in a deep breath.

[Y/N] : Lulu, I know we have only been dating for around 3 months, but those 3 months have been amazing to me. I'm so happy you are my girlfriend Lulu, and I feel ready to tell you how I really feel about you.

He grabs Lulu's hands and looks her right in the eyes with a warm smile.

[Y/N] : Lulu Obsidian, I love you.

Lulu pulls her hands away, making [Y/N] think he said something wrong.

Before he could say anything, Lulu wraps her arms around him with tears in her eyes.

Lulu starts crying, causing [Y/N] to quickly try and comfort her.

[Y/N] : Babe, are you ok? Why are you crying?

Lulu calms down a little and looks at her boyfriend with a teary-eyed smile.

Lulu : I'm sorry honey, I'm just so happy right now. You know how emotional I can get when it comes to sentimental stuff.

Lulu kisses [Y/N] on his cheek.

Lulu : I love you too [Y/N], you make me feel like the happiest girl in Heartland City.

[Y/N] blushes a little and smiles.

[Y/N] : Thank you baby, and you make me the happiest guy in Heartland City. I love you so much Lulu.

Lulu : I love you a lot more [Y/N].

[Y/N] smirked.

[Y/N] : Well, I love you to the moon and back, so there.

His and Lulu's game of saying who loves the other more continues until their ride on the Ferris wheel comes to an end.

They get off and decide to call it a night.

[Y/N] : I had a lot of fun with you tonight Lulu, now let's get you home before Shay gets too worried.

Lulu giggled.

Lulu : Yeah, I'd hate to make my brother crazy with worry. I had a great time with you too honey, but there's one more thing I'd like to do.

Lulu pulls [Y/N] in for a very passionate kiss.

Lulu : There, now you can take me home.

[Y/N] chuckles and walks Lulu home, bringing their amazing date at the carnival to an end.