Power Girl (DC)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

[Y/N] : For someone with such a large bald head, you sure don't think too well Lex. I'd never help you take down Superman, not in a million years.

[Y/N] [L/N] is the boyfriend of Karen Starr, the civilian identity of Power Girl. He is being held captive in an underground laboratory by Lex Luthor, a billionaire who is the archenemy of Superman.

Luthor chuckles.

Luthor : I'm afraid you don't really have a choice in the matter Mr. [L/N]. I know you are the romantic partner of Karen Starr, or should I say....Power Girl?

[Y/N] is shocked.

What?! How does he know Karen's identity?!

[Y/N] : How did you find out Karen is Power Girl?!

Luthor gave him a smug look.

Luthor : I had my suspicions Mr. [L/N], which you have just confirmed. Now who's the one that doesn't think too well?

[Y/N] mentally kicked himself.

....Crap.

Luthor : Let's get back to the matter at hand shall we? I have chosen you as the subject of my newest endeavor to destroy Superman, along with Supergirl and your precious girlfriend.

[Y/N] is starting to get scared.

[Y/N] : W-what do you mean? I can't kill a Kryptonian, I'm just a human with no powers.

Luthor laughs.

Luthor : You are quite right, but that's all about to change Mr. [L/N].

Luthor calls out to one of the scientists in the lab.

Luthor : Bring out the neurocontroller and the power armor, we're ready to begin.

The scientist leaves and comes back with a high tech suit of armor and a small microchip-like device.

[Y/N] : What are those?

Luthor smiles.

Luthor : The neurocontroller will allow me to take control of your mind Mr. [L/N], and the power armor will give you the strength and abilities that will aid you in taking down Superman and the other Kryptonians.

[Y/N] starts to get angry.

[Y/N] : You won't get away with this Luthor, Superman and the others will stop you!

Luthor grabs the neurocontroller and roughly plants it on [Y/N]'s head.

Luthor : Not this time Mr. [L/N], for you will be my magnum opus.

The neurocontroller activates as [Y/N] struggles to fight its control.

Luthor : Resistance is a futile effort, so don't even bother. Let's get you suited up in the power armor shall we?

[Y/N] feels his resistance slipping away.

No....please...save me.....Karen....

Timeskip

[Y/N] has been missing for several days, greatly worrying his girlfriend.

Where is he?! I swear if anything happened to [Y/N], whoever's responsible is gonna get it!

Karen is taken out by of her thoughts by a call from Clark, the alter ego of Superman.

Power Girl : Hey Clark, what's up?

Superman : We have a situation, Kara (Supergirl's civilian name) and I need your help. We're fighting a man wearing high tech armor that seems to be powered by kryptonite, and we can't hold on much longer.

Power Girl : I'm on my way.

Power Girl flies off to join the fight.

Kryptonite armor? That must be Lex Luthor's doing.

Karen arrives and sees Superman and Supergirl on the ground and unconscious, with the man in the armor standing over them.

Power Girl : No! Get away from them!

Karen gets angry and punches him in the face, knocking his helmet off.

Karen looks at the man in complete shock.

Karen : .....[Y/N]?

[Y/N] calmly picks up his helmet and puts it back on.

[Y/N] : Target acquired. Karen Starr, aka Power Girl. Engaging target.

[Y/N] sends an energy blast towards Karen, which she luckily dodges.

Power Girl : Snap out of it babe, Luthor must be controlling you somehow! I'm your girlfriend Karen, please remember!

Her pleas are ignored as [Y/N] continues to attack her.

Power Girl sighs.

I guess I have no choice but to fight him. Don't worry baby, I will free you from Luthor's control.

Superman and Supergirl awaken and go to help Karen.

Power Girl : Wait! That guy wearing the armor is [Y/N]! Luthor has him under some kind of mind control!

Superman and Supergirl are in shock.

Superman uses his X-ray vision on [Y/N], finding the neurocontroller on his head.

Superman : I found what's controlling him, he has some kind of device attached to his forehead.

Supergirl : How do we get it off?

Power Girl : I know how.

Karen flies a short distance away and uses her heat vision on [Y/N]'s helmet.

Supergirl : What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill him?!

Superman : I know what she's doing, she concentrating the beam to destroy the device without hurting him.

Karen destroys the neurocontroller, freeing her boyfriend's mind.

Karen picks [Y/N] up and holds him in her arms.

[Y/N] looks up at Karen dazed and confused.

[Y/N] : Honey, what's going on?

Power Girl : You were being controlled baby, but I saved you.

He smiled and nuzzled into his girlfriend's chest.

[Y/N] : Thank you for saving me babe, I love you so much.

Power Girl : I love you too [Y/N], and I won't let Luthor get his hands on you ever again.

Superman : You should bring him to Bruce to get that armor off of him Karen. Kara and I are going to go pay Luthor a visit.

Superman and Supergirl fly off, leaving Karen and [Y/N] alone.

Power Girl : Now that they're gone, I can do this.

She pulls [Y/N] in for a passionate kiss.

Power Girl : Now let's go and get that armor removed. After that, we'll spend the rest of the day together. You have several days of hugs and kisses to make up for mister.